Buyseasons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Buyseasons Interview Questions

Interviews at Buyseasons

2.2

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buyseasons (New Berlin, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

I worked with a temp agency and they gave me the interview. They asked pretty basic questions regarding the interview. The interview wasn't very hard, but they asked good questions about my warehouse experience.

Merchandise Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buyseasons.

Interview

The interview process took all morning--meeting with six different people--concluding with the COO who confessed flat sales, poor strategic decisions--like building more warehouse than they need and expensive system-related failures--in addition to the turnaround they're attempting with a new planning system and customer-focused enhancements. The people were nice, seemed eager to fill the position, and suggested my background and competencies matched the role. I then get a call a day or two later stating that they have decided not fill the position altogether. I interpreted this decision as a sign of a company with budget, organizational, people and strategy problems. Bad experience. Buy your costumes and party supplies elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your seasonal-planning experience? System knowledge? Nothing difficult or unusual.   Answer Question

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buyseasons (New Berlin, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed with great insite in the air. However some information about the status of the company was not delivered including fiancial issues pending. I was able to.schedule my interview around flight schedules. In person interview consisted in meetings with several levels of management and tour of the facility.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buyseasons (New Berlin, WI).

Interview

Applied online, contacted by internal recruiter for initial phone screen. brought in to meet with hiring manager and controller. Hiring manager was easy to talk to, controller was more difficult and seemed to be more into challenging. not sure what they were looking for. lots of change in the company at the top (multiple CEOs in a few years) may speak to uncertainty in direction/guidance and overall opportunity with them.

Interview Questions

• Specific to resume. Hiring manager was looking more for cultural/personality fit.   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buyseasons (New Berlin, WI).

Interview

Well when I was hired, I was interviewed first by the customer service manager and then again by the human resource manager. I never had to take any kind of tests or authenticate my experience, knowledge, or ability.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I would be good for the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was non-negotiable. I was told by human resources that there would be no negotiation in pay.

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Interview

They'll call you and more than likely offer you the job on the spot - no interview needed. This shows by the people who end up getting hired as most of them don't take their jobs seriously. The online application is more difficult and longer than the one in person.

Interview Questions

• Since there is no real interview, there are no questions besides "I'm wondering if you're still interested and if you could start...."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer everyone the same pay and don't give an opprotunity to discuss it.

Business Applications Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Buyseasons (New Berlin, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

First step was a phone screen with HR. The second step was a phone interview with manager of infrastructure and a business application administrator. The third step was an in person interview with manager of infrastructure and director of technology.

I T Position Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Buyseasons.

Interview

Call with hr answered basic job history and skill questions. Then a phone call with the hiring manager to get a general sense of personality. Then an in
    Person interview with a couple people from the team and the hiring manager. Finally a second onsite interview with the hiring manager and their boss.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buyseasons in November 2011.

Interview

They test you on how well prepared you are by asking for extra resumes & such. Very little behavioral questions were asked. All they wanted to know was about you and what you knew about the company. You'll just have to tell them about yourself and your previous employers.