C-4 Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-4 Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at C-4 Analytics

2.8

Social Media Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview which last 10 minutes. Then went in for an interview and met with 5 people. They were easy to talk to and overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you needed to act under pressure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview was about 2 hours long. I spoke to everyone in the Social Marketing team along with two execs and the HR manager. Everyone was very friendly and made you feel welcome and that they really liked everything you talked about. However they told me that I would hear by "mid-next week", then later it was "end of the week" and now, three weeks later, I still haven't heard from them. I am assuming I didn't get it, but after all the communication of when I would hear, I felt like it was a little unfair/unprofessional to not let me know.

Social Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics.

Interview

My interview with C-4 analytics went really well. The second I walked in to the office I could see myself working there. It was very modern looking and young people were walking around in casual clothes. It was a lengthy interview process, I think I was there for over 2 hours, which made me optimistic that I would receive an offer. Unfortunately I did not, but it was a great experience and good practice for my first interview after graduating.

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Saugus, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Referred by a current employee, was contacted the same day to arrange an interview. Met with a number of employees who asked basic interview questions: What strengths do you posses that you could bring to the table here? Why do you want to work here? The people were very friendly and although they were asking interview questions it felt conversational.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics.

Interview

Applied online and was quickly called to set up an Interview. I interviewed with a few younger employees and then two senior bosses. Everyone was very nice although one of the bosses seemed like he had other places to be. The Interview was easy overall. They will hire you if you are smart and passionate.

The salary negotiation was tedious. They use the HR department as a middle man (HR doesnt have the ability to approve salary) and will low ball you. They will play mind games with you at this stage. Just be ready for it.

Also the non-competes they make you sign are ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• What are the yellow results on a google search?   1 Answer
    • Do you like cars? What do you drive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would suggest negotiating hard. They will come in at the lowest end of your salary spectrum. Its not worth working here for cheap unless you desperately need a job.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Saugus, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

I responded to a posting on craiglist and was invited in for an interview over the phone. Probably the worst interview I've ever been in. I talked with their creative director who was nice enough - though he made some bizarre off-handed comments about my work I presented. Then I talked to a developer, he more or less had no questions for me.

The last person to interview me was the owner, Michael Weiss. Immediately sensed this guy was a bad person. He asked me two questions. The first was whether I knew what stylesheets were, and what salary I was looking for. I gave the industry standard for my position, which he burst out laughing at, literally, and asked if I was kidding. Clearly had no idea what he was talking about when it came to web development. Walked out knowing I didn't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected - I mostly showed my portfolio off to their creative lead. Their tech guy asked me if I knew what a few web technologies were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Saugus, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview is very simple, especially at the entry level positions (which most of the interviews will be for as the majority of the workforce is fresh out of school). Basically they ask you simple questions to see if you will be a fit personally and culturally. The interview will consist of one person from your level (i.e. the job you are applying for), two mid-level employees, and one senior employee. Just come prepared to answer questions about your resume and you will be good to go.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any familiarity with Google Analytics? If so, in what capacity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Saugus, MA).

Interview

a wide variety of questions asked by each person.
    some ask you standard questions others only ask you where you are from and what you like to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No too many excuses and you get rushed after meeting so many people and having to stay so long.

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics (Saugus, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process is getting harder from when I started. Be prepared to meet with several different team members. Make time in your schedule to be here for 1.5 hours.

There will be an initial phone screening and an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-4 Analytics.

Interview

The interview process is different than most but highly effective in identify the best fit for the job. I think the best advice I can give is be you and come to the interview with some great questions.

Interview Questions

• What did I have for dinner last night. When was your last oil change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward. Know what you want and be reasonable.