C Space Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA).

Interview

After one 30-minute phone interview, I was invited into the office for a 4 hour interview comprised of 4 mini 30-minute interview sessions with various C Space employees at various levels, as well as an office tour, and a "test" including drafting emails to clients, creating methodologies based on client objectives, and drafting research activities.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very quick. One phone screen and then one in person interview with four different team members. The HR department moves very swiftly and is very straightforward with the whole process.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C Space.

Interview

× 2 rounds
    × submitted an online app
    × both in house and 1 telephone call with 1 detailed case study and presentation with a C and Senior Consultant and Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Team Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Senior executive used the F-word during the interview, really unprofessional. Attempted to be intimidating during interview, made the choice about pressing for a job really easy. Discussions with other interviewers revealed bullying and misery of the person previously in the post. It sounded like the last person was driven crazy and not given any support. Why would anyone want to work under those conditions?

Interview Questions

• Not a real question: I don't think you're the right person for this job, you better convince me.   1 Answer

C Space Response

Oct 17, 2016 – Director of Talent Acquisition

I’m very sorry you had such a negative experience interviewing here at C Space. It sounds like we missed the mark in more than a few ways and I sincerely apologize for that.

It’s our expectation... More

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by HR by email and a phone screening was set up. Passed the phone screening and was given an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 4 30minute interviews with consultants and the director. Heard back from HR a week later. They emailed me saying they had the team's decision and wanted to set up a time to speak. I assumed I had gotten the position because typically a company would just email you 'no'. Anyway, HR called at our set up time and told me I did not receive the job. Nonetheless, it was a good experience.

Associate - Consumer Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C Space.

Interview

I sent a jobvite and the talent acquisition specialist reached out to me. We spoke on the phone. Then he said he would forward my resume and get back to me, but he never did. This is a red flag and not a company you want to work for. It's been over a week and still no update. That's rude and unprofessional. Good HR will give you a timely decision one way or another.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with the recruiter. It was very relaxed, we just spoke about my past experiences and what I had learned from previous internships. We talked about the company and why I was interested, as well as why I believed I was a good fit I talked about past work experiences that had prepared me to take on the role they wanted at Communsipace and how i had developed the necessary skills.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral, asked questions relating to my past work experiences. They asked a lot about why Communispace and about the culture/values of the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

included a phone screen or two and then came in for an intern hiring event they call March Madness along with about 18 other candidates (12 were hired, I believe). the event consisted of a brief introduction, then a series of three interviews. one is with a fairly new employee (most likely a former intern), one is with a senior associate, and one is with a higher up. each was 45 minutes long. most of the interview required you to ask about the company, so have lots of questions prepped!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C Space.

Interview

The interview process took about a month. First I had a HR phone interview which was standard. Then I was brought in and met with a manager and an associate. I was then brought in once again to meet with 3 more people. The questions were standard but they were more interested on how I conducted myself, how prepared I was for the interview and how well I was able to answer and elaborate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy because I had a strong resume to back up the salary increase from their initial offer.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C Space (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Hiring process moved very quickly - the Talent Acquisition team is very efficient. You can tell how passionate everyone is about their job and the company itself. I applied online and was contacted about two days later. I spent some time on the phone going over my background and the company background. We then set up an in person interview for later on in the week.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - a lot of questions testing knowledge of the company   1 Answer