C.W. Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at C.W. Driver

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.W. Driver (Irvine, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I attended a job walk for a university AGC student chapter at one of Driver's residential projects and chatted up the senior PM during the job walk. I got an email about a week later asking if I wanted to do an interview for an internship. I was interviewed by Chris Butler, the general superintendent, since I mentioned that I wanted to go the field route and ultimately become a superintendent. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and it hardly felt like an interview. I told Chris why I wanted to become a super and he talked about his experience in construction and why he liked being a superintendent. Ultimately, I was unable to accept an offer because I couldn't start within the near future, but the interview and job walk left a good impression of the company.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.W. Driver (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

One on one meeting with a Project Executive which was more geared towards a discussion and future goals. Proposed projects were discussed and development of career was discussed. The interviewer knew of my background and had done some research on me before hand.

Interview Questions

• What tasks and roles I would be comfortable stepping into and where I would like to develop in the future   Answer Question

Negotiation

Back and forth, but very civil and not pressured

APM Interview

Interview

2 interviews with the PX and PD. Then interviewed on site with superintendent and Sr Project Manager

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C.W. Driver (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Great interview process low-stress They (management) seem like genuine people when I met them. Once they got you in the door it's a different scenario though. Was interviewing with two companies at the time wish I took one of the other job offers

Interview Questions

• Basic job history, project specific roles. Construction relationships. Really no question was something that they tried to trip you up on the road just getting a feel for my personality   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me exactly what I asked for my advice is to go in and ask for what you want that's the best time to get the money that you're going to earn.