C&D Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&D Technologies (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. The people seemed nice. I did not work there because I turned down the job for more money at another company.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at C&D Technologies (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

I was sent there through a temp service, interviewed with a very nice man, and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place since it was through a temp service. I received the pay that the temp service told me.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&D Technologies (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first then again by different managers. It is relatively smooth going which last for about hour and change.Offer made was made for amount of pay and if you agree then you have to do physicals and drug test after that you start work.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&D Technologies (Blue Bell, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Interestingly awkward to say the least. Their customer service department is in transition, and based on that interview...will be in transition for some time. Although I appreciate two of the three interviewers, their boss is not someone whom I would be interested in working for. The tension in the building was palpable. I would steer clear of this company.

Interview Questions

• "How many children do you have"?   1 Answer
    • "I see that you have more experience on your resume, why are you applying for this position? .. See me, when I was 3 years old, I wanted to become Vice President before I was 40 years old...I achieved my goals...what about you"?   1 Answer

Material Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&D Technologies.

Interview

I arrived at the building. It had bullet holes in windows. I ring a doorbell and security lets you inside. The inside of the building looks sadder and darker than the outside. There's a Mexican cleaning lady mopping the floors. One of the black production workers was on break and walks passed the cleaning lady yelling,"Ándale! Ándale! Arriba! Arriba! Epa! Epa! Epa!" She didn't look happy about it. Yeah... I then meet the hiring manager who walks me through the building, which looks worse and worse around every corner and flight of stairs, and we enter a large executive office. The office is completely empty--expect for a picture of the hiring manager's kid, which is one the edge of the office desk. Only the picture is facing me. Why would one put a photo of your kid on your desk and face it away from you? So others were forced to look at it? Despite that oddity, he was fine. The interview had no structure. No set questions. I then meet with a director, who was significantly less personable than the manager (he gives off emotionless, weird-guy vibes immediately), who explains the current state of the business (they're a $200MM/year business but are not profitable: historical credit hold, production delays, atrocious service metrics), the state of the building ("we're getting new carpet" :/) and the turnaround plan (Tesla account). He asked the questions below which stood out because they were weird--because he's weird. I was also supposed to meet the plant manager but they left the building/couldn't be found. Hmm. I could not work for this company mostly because it felt so sad and gloomy inside. They seem to think they'll turn it around. I doubt I'll get an offer because I wanted to leave the moment I stepped inside. You can't hide that feeling. And I'm more than OK with that.

Interview Questions

• "What's the next big thing in supply chain?" "Is inventory an asset or a symptom?"   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&D Technologies (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Fairly simple, It was straight nothing complicated. The paper work is not that much and the overall process is not that difficult. I interviewed with the manager in my department and it was a nice 1 hour interview. for anyone who is applying and have any question feel free to contact the HR or the manager for any details

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How did you hear about us?
      what do you bring to the table?
      Solidworks experience   Answer Question