C&W Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

1.7

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&W Services (Rochester, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

the interviews were laid back interviews. I had two phone interviews and have a in person interview scheduled. The interviewers were very polite and knowledgeable about the process.The interviewers were very likable.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&W Services (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was actually very informal. I was interviewed by two people; one in person and the other called in on his personal cellphone. There wasn't much eye contact either. They asked me about my experience and repeatedly complained about my name. I could tell they weren't used to interviewing a Black person to be quite honest. They said they would contact me quickly with a response and I was told via email the next day that they were moving forward with other applicants. This was in April. However, yesterday this job was reposted. I was willing to take $15 an hour which is lower than what many receptionists I know make. And I was very flexible with interview times. But they ultimately decided to write me off. Their questions about my ethnic background and where I lived was 100% inappropriate.

Interview Questions

• How do you say your name?   1 Answer
    • Do you live in an urban area?   1 Answer

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Received a poorly constructed reply to my indeed submission. I didn't know which position this was for I was only provided wih the Hiring Manager's name and a message asking to call ASAP for an interview. 2 weeks later I came in. I met with the Hiring Manager & colleague. Both were very nice but not really prepared because another Manager, who was missing, had the interview questions.

I believe I would have received an offer were I the same ethnicity as the team members I met with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&W Services (Joliet, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Set up an interview, went in, filled out some information before talking with someone. Spoke to someone briefly about experience and goals. Took tests for the position to see if you have the required knowledge for the job. Afterwards they get the tests results and talk about the job position further. If offered the job, you complete paperwork and have to schedule a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburndale, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Auburndale, MA).

Interview

The interview was really quick. The interviewer sat me down and gave me a brief description of my role. She then took a look at my resume and actually gave me feedback on what I can do to improve my resume so that I had a better chance of getting the job. It was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• What are my past experiences that pertain to this job?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburndale, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at C&W Services (Auburndale, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

First you meet with current employees and then with the director of Finance. The interview process only last about 30 minutes. The employees seem to be pretty laid back when it comes to interviewing you.