C&W Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&W Services Interview Questions

Interviews at C&W Services

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&W Services.

Interview

Asked questions about work history and how you would relate to the job. General information about Company.. Was told about the interview process. General talking about their work history and how they got to the position they are in. It was a nice interview

Robotics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Staten Island, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

started with a phone interview then the company called to visit the interview site where I had to take a "RAMSY" test, which is the company's way to assess the knowledge of interviewees before offering the job.
    the test is poorly worded, the grading is unfair and the scaling on how good you can do on the test is not right at all.
    i.e you have 3 levels of knowledge say 3 is highest. the level of difference between a lvl 2 and lvl 3 is basically 1 question which if you don't get it right you get almost 20% less salary from the higher level.

Interview Questions

• general question on how to troubleshoot a fault in an Electric motor or a jam on a conveyor. and what needs to be done in order to resolve the issue as safely and efficiently possible   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Interview

I did not even get to the actual interview. First they contacted me through text messages which I found odd (usually you get an email or even a phone call). The recruiter rescheduled last minute on the same day, eventually made it to the location (a Hilton, not even the actual site) and waited for 35 minutes. Eventually I left and then received a phone call and voicemail she was there. Very unprofessional and a complete waste of time.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&W Services (Memphis, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

Received email requesting a live interview, met 1:1 on a set date and time. Interviewer was on time and interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. Was advised that if I was hired or not that C&W will let you know. They did via phone call within 30 days.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel that you are qualified for this position   1 Answer

Robotics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&W Services (West Valley City, UT) in June 2018.

Interview

it was a three-stage sequence beginning with filling out an application, leading on to taking a test relative to position, ending with face to face interview. There were some issues in the testing stage regarding a limited availability of test equipment, and malfunctioning equipment used for this process.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Newark, NJ).

Interview

it was a Job fair with several - managers with asking prepared H/R question. A questionnaire was also requested to be filled out. Several was requested of examples of job experience in safety culture and overall safety behavior.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C&W Services (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Phone interview first then meeting with supervisor. Handed in paper work and had to sign some forms. After was given my schedule and did a small training. Later on I got my ID and clock in card

Interview Questions

• How long have I been housekeeping   3 Answers

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&W Services (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Account Manager, Operations Director, and Vice President of the West Region. It was a typical interview process, the first set of interviews were phone interviews, along with an in person interview from the VP and the Account Manager.

Interview Questions

• Name an event were you had to do something you particularly didn't enjoy doing but was required?   1 Answer

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&W Services (Rochester, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

the interviews were laid back interviews. I had two phone interviews and have a in person interview scheduled. The interviewers were very polite and knowledgeable about the process.The interviewers were very likable.

Interview Questions

C&W Services Response

Oct 9, 2017 – TA Lead

Thank you for such a great review. We take our employees’ feedback seriously, and we’re glad that you’re having a positive experience. If your experience ever changes, please feel free to email me confidentially at culture@cwservices.com. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a nice review. Yours sincerely, Linda Talent Acquisition Lead

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&W Services (Foxborough, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, Light questions while walking around on a tour. No drug testing. Easy employees to get along with. HR Staff was very helpful and communicated well throughout the whole interview process