CAMP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CAMP Interview Questions

Interviews at CAMP

2.4

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CAMP.

Interview

Good for only for people that have no problem interacting around and with kids. Something I feel the hire ups should look into. They hire anyone. Overall good work experience, except management was always the reason people left their positions.

Store Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CAMP (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

The woman that interviewed me was nice and friendly. We went into this room in the back it was quite a mess, but that didn't bother me and she just began asking me questions about my past experience with children and other interview questions.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CAMP (New York, NY).

Interview

I've never experienced such a poor candidate experience.

When I arrived, I let someone know that I was here to see my interviewer and I saw that person walk over to this person to let them know that I was here. I ended up waiting for a total of 15 minutes when the interviewer claimed she had no idea that I had been waiting.

Throughout the interview, she kept referring to the job title differently to the role that is actually posted. She then let me know that the other person who would be interviewing me was no longer available because he left to get married. Why would she send me an invite to meet with this additional person if she knew they were not even going to be in the office. Obviously it was not a fit between us, but she could have been professional and completed the interview rather than make up an excuse. Rather than ask me about my skillset she grilled me on my experience at their store. Not even sure if she wanted to hire for this position or get store feedback.

Interview Questions

• Have you visited the store?   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CAMP.

Interview

A recruiter scheduled my initial half hour phone interview with a Camp HR executive. Called me 10 minutes late; no apology. Asked me a series of scripted questions with no response or follow up questions to any of my answers. Simply moved on to the next question, like a census taker. After about 10 minutes the interviewer ended the call. Most discourteous and unprofessional interview in my 30+ year career.

Interview Questions

• Did you visit the Camp store?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CAMP (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

Assignment followed by an onsite interview. Upon arriving at their office, I was not greeted by anyone, I was not offered a drink or a glass of water. I waited 25 minutes before someone addressed me and the interviewer nodded at me from afar to follow her to the interview room. The interviewer was rude, unfriendly, and sarcastic when I asked questions. Bottomline Horrible candidate experience.

Store Associate/Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAMP (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very fast thanks to the strong hiring team at camp. The interview takes place in the store and is very fun, be prepared to improv!

They are looking more towards your personality because of that being a big part of the job. If you love kids and you aren't lying, the interview is a piece of cake!