CBE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBE Interview Questions

Interviews at CBE

2.0

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CBE in July 2012.

Interview

Met with one of the HR reps for the position in town. Pretty standard interview until we began talking about their in-house training. They fly you down to their warehouse/training center somewhere down in the woods in Alabama south of their office in Montgomery for 2 weeks. From what I saw of the place students live in sort of barracks type rooms. You don't leave the compound. I asked if I could drive myself and was told no. I asked if I'd have use of a rental car to leave the compound on the 1 weekend, I was told no. I got a very bad feeling about this. It sounds more like an indoctrination center where you're brainwashed into the company collective. The fact you can't leave seemed really creepy. I'm not sure I'd have taken this job even if it was offered. I suspect my resistance to that aspect of the job may have disqualified me.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBE (Akron, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Meet with employer in a hotel. He asks several questions relating to my experience and qualifications. He tells me that I will have over night stays out of town and over time mandatory at times. Also, on call in my area will be mandatory as I get certified. Company will pay me to go to their training facility in Camp Hill, AL for most of the certifications.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind traveling out of town?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBE in June 2015.

Interview

Sat down with interviewer asked questions and got hired. I have nothing else to say and i dont appreciate this survey at all. there should be an opt out option.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBE in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty much a waste of my time. It was clear within the first couple of minutes that the interviewer had someone else in mind for the job and was just going through the motions to satisfy HR by interviewing a set number of people. The interviewer spent 10 minutes talking about the different aspects of the company, repeating himself several times, without asking me any questions regarding my previous work experience or how it may relate to the current position. The few questions that he did ask, at the end, were phrased in such a way as to indicate that he wanted a simple Yes or No answer and were actually already answered on the application (which he was holding in his hand). He never once glanced at my resume which was right next to him and did not seem like he cared about my previous experience. I wish he had just canceled the interview and not wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to go a whole shift without using tobacco products?   1 Answer

Fraud Investigation Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CBE (New Braunfels, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

You show up during the hiring event as early as possible to pick your desired schedule. You fill out forms first, the meet with HR and they interview you. The whole process takes about an hour or an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• How will you fit with our company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBE (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

TekSystems has had my resume for a long time but never have a good job to fit me well they called me with this job it sounded perfect. So I said send them my resume I got a call back with in an hour. I was offered the job. Then they told me about training at the training center in Alabama witch has me kinda worried. On top of that I will have to pay for gas and be reimburse for it the next week for first 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Just made sure I could do the job was all they asked.   1 Answer