CCA Global Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners (Manchester, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

It began with a behavioral phone interview with HR, and then once HR approves you they set you up with an interview with the hiring managers in Manchester. Most likely one or more of the managers interviewing you for the second interview will be your mentors for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners.

Interview

Lengthy interview process through several different mediums. Best to know someone to get you in.. they go through inside referrals first. Then you go through a email questionnaire, then phone interview, then in person.

Interview Questions

• How would you have handled a bad situation differently.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners (Manchester, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

As soon as I walked into the office, I saw many employees conversing and laughing. It immediately felt like a great work environment. I met with two members of the Marketing Department, and then met with a third individually. The conversation was very comfortable and probably took about 45 minutes total. They then introduced to the CEO and took me on a brief tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• I was given a description of a product and asked to verbally describe a poster to advertise the product.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners (Manchester, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two people from each department I was interested in. They were very friendly and welcoming and asked about specific experiences I have had. They wanted to know what I knew about their company and what I thought I could bring to them that was different.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners (Manchester, NH) in April 2014.

Interview

As soon as I walked into the office the interviewers were very welcoming. I was interviewed by 3 people, and it felt more informal than formal. They wanted to get to know what you would be like working with, and asked less "traditional" interview questions than I was expecting.

Insurance Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Very detailed and easy interview process. Some testing but overall very friendly. Drug testing and background testing. One on one question and answer sessions with a person on the Management team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this type of company?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at CCA Global Partners (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

I was conacted by a department head to interview @ their HQ. I spent 2-3 hours interviewing with VP of Training, Marketing, and Merchandising people. Although many people came in - out of the interview, (meaning I had to completely re- review my background 3X), all the people where professional, asked good questions, and I was impressed.
    I was asked to come back 2 weeks later to do a 1- hour "live" training presentation on any topic for a group of 4-6 people. I pulled a presentation from a previous company I ran, power point + lecture/talk. There were about 20 people in attendence that day. At the end of the presentation, the person who I contacted me- thanked me and told me the "next step" will be testing, etc. After 2 weeks passed I heard nothing, tried to contact the people I spoke with, but was not given any courtesy, "thanks, but we're hiring someone else" .

Interview Questions

• Really nothing, but pulling together a 1 hour training seminar takes several hours of prep, so the fact no one got back in touch with me after many hours of prep and interviewing.
      They did ask me if I would consider working for them on a "contract" basis is case the new division they were forming did not work out.   1 Answer