CCMP Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCMP Capital

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCMP Capital (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an interview on campus and then second round interview at the office in New York. The second round interview had a lot of questions about prior deals I had worked on and how I personally evaluate investment opportunities. There was also an LBO modeling test. They were very good about getting back to you very quickly regarding their decisions.

Interview Questions

• They expected me to recall a lot of details about prior deals I had worked on at my internship.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CCMP Capital.

Interview

Had maybe 6 rounds of interviews with mostly MDs and some principals. Covered everything from previous deals to why PE to what I know about their portfolio.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions on how LBOs work, taxes, etc. Nothing out of left field.   Answer Question

Investment Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCMP Capital (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Incredibly thorough. Multiple meetings with senior employees. Lots of rounds. THey will test analytical as well as person skillset. Definitely need to prepare and understand the basics of private equity to get through.

Interview Questions

• Walk through an LBO model from scratch on paper.
      Why should we not hire you?   Answer Question