CCRi Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCRi Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at CCRi

Interviews for Top Jobs at CCRi

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CCRi.

Interview

Pretty straightforward - phone screen first, then an hour long on-site interview with 2 engineers. Nothing too technical, just a couple simple coding questions on the whiteboard, talked about data structures, and some fit/background questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CCRi

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCRi (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

A few weeks after submitting my application, I was contacted for a primary screening interview. This was conducted over the phone with one current employee, and lasted roughly thirty (30) minutes. After initial introductions, I was asked to describe my experience, background, and professional summary. Then I was asked a few specific software-engineering questions in a quiz-like manner.

A few days after the phone interview, I was invited (via email) for an in-person interview, which was scheduled for the following week. The in-person interview was conducted by three (3) current employees, and lasted just over two (2) hours. The first part was spent giving greater detail about my work history, experience, interests, and purpose / intent for applying to CCRI. During the second period, I was allowed to interview the CCRI panelists -- which gave me great insight the work atmosphere at the company, and I very much appreciated the opportunity. The third and last period was dedicated to specific software-engineering-related technical questions that required critical thinking, writing out solutions, and simulated what it would be like to work with a small team at CCRI.

The overall process was very thorough, professional (yet not intimidating), and informative. The personnel with which I was acquainted were very pleasant, intelligent, and fun to interact with. I only wish there were more technical questions -- but only because I love the challenge. I doubt very much anyone else would honestly desire more grilling.

Interview Questions

• I will not give specifics as I respect CCRI's desire to conduct interviews with as much impartiality as possible, and do not wish to give anyone else an undue advantage; however, all questions asked were technical in nature, and directly related to the position for which I had applied: Software Engineer. The questions were both academic and applicable.   1 Answer