CDC Software (Hong Kong) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CDC Software (Hong Kong) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CDC Software (Hong Kong)

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CDC Software (Hong Kong) (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face interview . Interview now includes DPAT test which is a IQ test, personality test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a member in this department?   1 Answer

Account Development Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDC Software (Hong Kong).

Interview

The interview consisted of 1 phone call and then 3-4 attemtps to keep the manager on task to schedule the face to face. The face to face consisted of meeting with the manager, and then meeting with one who would be an equal coworker. The people were b/c team folks of not high calibre, the office was dull and quiet in a scared or uncertain way and the work targeted to one function as groups seemed to be fairly distinct.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer came a week later and it was not the same as what was discussed during the interview. They said they were interviewing for many different roles and levels that day and they had made a mistake and could not (would not) stand behind what they said during the interview. The bases were inconsistent among those in the group.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDC Software (Hong Kong) (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relative short. After contacted by HR for a half hour phone interview, the candidate was invited onsite for an interview with hiring manager and few team members. It usually took half day. Sometimes there was a second round interview with senior manager. After that, the candidate was asked to provide two references and then HR presented the offer. You can start negotiation from there. The whole process took about 2 or 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Outline the major parts if you are asked to build a microwave oven.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CDC Software (Hong Kong) (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

process was good

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDC Software (Hong Kong) in May 2008.

Interview

Ask programming questions, sql questions, ask you to rate yourself in Java, SQL, HTML. Go through coding simulation, interview with manager and senior developer, then with VP of IT.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDC Software (Hong Kong) in January 2008.

Interview

The HR team was horrible.