CEMEX (USA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2018

2.7

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was an initial phone interview. Then about 5 weeks later I received an email inviting me for an in-person interview. I interviewed with two of their analysts at the site and then didn't hear back until another 2/3 weeks.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University Career for the position. First I was contacted for a phone interview, which was pretty straightforward. Next, I was invited to the company for a second interview with an employee. The interview included a basic calculations test and a face to face...Then I never heard back from the company, I assumed no go for me.

Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online from University Career site. I got a phone interview with a HR recruiter then invited to onsite interview with a current employee. The process took 2 weeks. Never heard any feedback from the recruiter after the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA).

Interview

Multiple interview process. Starts with a phone interview from a lovely lady named Julie. After that you meet with her and a supervisor from the customer care area. Final interview is with the previously mentioned individuals along with two gentleman named Alex and Jeff.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

They have a three round interview process. First one, will be the hiring manager. If you pass onto the second, your second interview is with two other panelists. Final, will be the hiring manager's boss. They asked for technical aptitude and you are given a problem solving test of 12 questions to answer in less than 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• The problem solving test is not necessarily hard but using their business vernacular definitely presented a challenge. I had never had a two panelist interview at the same time; however, they still interviewed me for over 30 mins.   1 Answer

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews but seniority left me out and had to stay in the position I am now. The senior people even if they do not do much the company keeps them because of the age they have been working with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can contribute?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Orlando, FL).

Interview

No games, all business, very fair questions requiring you to think about the answer you may or may not want to give. Asked the dumb question, " How much money do you want to make?" As much as I can?

Interview Questions

• How do overcome a lack of information in order to close the business and get the order?   1 Answer

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed through campus recruitment while I was a college senior. There were two rounds of interviews, one on campus and the second and final round in the Houston offices. All interviews were behavioral, with typical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) in September 2011.

Interview

relaxed, thorough, well informed,

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEMEX (USA) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice, The first interview was very easy, and second was difficult with 4 people that were just reading question to me. Personal did not have any clue about fleet maintenance other than sales or pouring concrete.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and what kind of fleet software have you work with?   Answer Question