CEVA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEVA (New York, NY).

Interview

One interview with the team leader and one with the manager.
    The process was quick, the manager was unpleasant and gave the impression that he will be difficult person to work with.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

Had an interview with the AGM. Very candid conversation. Awaiting offer. Discussed benefits, which are better than industry standards. Met with a few other people when I picked up drug screening kit- very friendly group.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult aspect of your last position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Still negotiating

Manager, Contract Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

2 tele interviews.
    1 face to face interview. Travel and cost paid by company.
    (3) levels of interview, hiring manager, nexgt higher director, head of department.
    Very detailed Background check.
    No negotiation of salary, posted amount was offered.
    No relocation allowance.
    Very slow to make hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• Salary history of last (3) jobs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Quoted as take or leave.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 hours of technical interview very old school question on how networks used to work
    2 hours of HR interview told the same story about myself twice once to the HR lady and a second time to the CTO

Imaging & Computer Vision Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEVA (Herzliya (Israel)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied via staffing agency.
    The interview was scheduled after a few days in Hertzliya.
    The first (1 of 4) interview was professional and lasted for 2 hours.
    The interviewer asked me to tell about myself and to describe any projects I have done in my previous work. He was looking for any optimal solutions that I have implemented in my projects.
    After that he asked me 3 questions in SW.
    The interviewer hardly gave me any clues, so it took me quite a lot of time to solve them

Interview Questions

• Q1: You have an array of N integer numbers (positive and negative). Suggest an algorithm that finds sub-array with maximal sum of its numbers with O(n)   Answer Question
    • Q2: You have a box that has 2 integers on input and its output is maximal and minimal values of the input. Using only this box build a system that finds median of 3 integers.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA (Herzliya (Israel)) in June 2015.

Interview

First Interview was pretty easy. The interviewer asked me two questions. The first one was to write some code using registers (very similiar to Assembly). The second one was to figure out some code and optimizate it. I passed and then they called me to a second Interview. There were two interviewers in front of me. They asked me insane question (write function which draws a circle). I tried to solve it for two-three hours. They have visited me every 15 minutes to check my process. The senior interviewer was not polite and the atmosphere was very aggressive. In the end, they revealed me the solution and I left, happily it was finally over.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that draws a circle (base on radious and mid-coordinates). Very complicated.   2 Answers

Automation Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CEVA (Herzliya (Israel)) in January 2015.

Interview

An hour and a half of an interview .
    At first, an explanation of the company and the job , and then asked Question In Assembly .
    The interviewer was kind and and gave me a long time to resolve the question.

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

why you interested in CEVA

VLSI Interview

Interview

they have several stages, starting from technical questions, after that another one from the same type and of course in the future an interview with HR.
    department of VLSI (they have also verification and CAD).
    The company has many sites around the world and many hardware and software engineer, looks like a very good place to develop yourself in, I am sure about that.

Interview Questions

• implement incrementor by 2/4/8 with only muxes and incrementor by 1   1 Answer

Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEVA in August 2012.

Interview

first interview - technical interview, for c programming position

Interview Questions

• i got one programming interview, written on a paper, and the interviewer left me alone to solve it and checked on me after 10 minutes.

the question was digital logic system design, which didn't have anything to do with C, and I failed to answer the question.   Answer Question