CHA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.9

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHA (Albany, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was comfortable and engaging. They were accommodating to my scheduled work with another company and the interviews (1st & 2nd) were kept to about 30 minutes each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHA (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a very short phone interview, the interview was very easy and the HR was very nice. The questions were simple, more about my knowledge about the company and my personality, nothing about really major or professional knowledge. I did not finally get the internship just because they do not have position in my major.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHA.

Interview

Very straight forward, asked questions about proficiencies and about education. The interview was scheduled by HR and with the manager of a team. I felt as though there was no preparation that could have been done. To be honest it was one of the easiest interviews that I have experienced.

Assistant Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHA (Syracuse, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview, very technically based and focused on the position and it's tasks as opposed to my personality. The interview was short, about a half hour long and consisted of one employee in the room with me and another on the phone in another office. They are higher up in the group but oversee the hiring for my department.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHA (Albany, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview was two phone interviews, one with a HR specialist out of Atlanta, then with my 2 future managers. Typically the second interview is on site, but due to prior obligations I wasn't able to do this. The interview was mostly behavioral, and was just a conversation about past work experience and campus involvement. Overall it was a very easy going and enjoyable process, which reflected the culture at CHA very well.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume. Tell us about job x. Why CHA?   Answer Question

Entry Level Highway (Civil) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHA (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person
    I was then offered an in-person interview. 3 interviewers, all upper level engineers and employees at the office. They started by telling me about the company and the work they do all over the region (lots of detail). Asked me about my internship experience, level of CAD knowledge/skill, courses i took, my senior engineering design project and how that project allowed me to experience teamwork and accompanying issues. Asked about salary expectation and willingness to work overtime if required.

Assistant Traffic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHA (Albany, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very direct and typical for an engineering company. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Decided to go to Graduate School.

CNet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CHA in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume, cover letter, and a sheet detailing my answers to some educational questions. Then I got an interview with a former CNET, and we chatted about my previous experiences in teaching, living abroad, etc. It was very laid back. There was a followup interview where I met with another person in the company, who pretended to be a student and asked me to try and get him interested in a class. It was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed. They gave me the contract, info details, etc.