CHOC Children's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CHOC Children's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.9

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

I felt calm, they were kind and very encouraging. They explained they're level of care and they're attention to detail. I felt this was an amazing place to work.

Interview Questions

• What are you're weaknesses?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was an interview with the second highest member of the team. Then I was invited to an event hosted by the department. Then was a panel interview with 6 key players on the team. That interview was followed by another interview with the highest member of the team.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest ask you ever received from a donor?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA).

Interview

spoke about past experiences, systems I knew
    things like that. Asked about specifics like DOFR's, COB, Managed Care contracts
    Briefly explained the entire position to me
    How I work with other, if I have any limitations for the position mentioned
    It went on for awhile, then we spoke about process of interview, hiring, and such
    discussed benefits briefly

Interview Questions

• Asked about collections, if I know what an EOB is
      similar questions such as do you know what a Credit balance is?
      have you ever worked with Medical, Medicare
      Asked me about working month end, reading reports, do I work well with others
      things like that   Answer Question

Clinical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR several weeks later to set up an interview with the manager. The interview itself was very natural and friendly and was conducted like a conversation. I was asked a few basic interview questions and was told the roles and responsibilities of the position. Within two weeks, I received a call back and was offered the position.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

The process was streamline and moved quickly. I appreciated the managers friendly tone which made me feel comfortable during a phone interview. I am grateful that I was selected for an interview at this competitive hospital!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral. Where do you want to be in 5 years. Why do you want to be a nurse?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA).

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. First was a phone interview and then a one on one interview was set up with the Supervisor and Dr's. Background check completed and Drug Screen. Then a New Hire Orientation was completed prior to actually starting the position

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CHOC Children's in February 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, 2 were with panels. One was management and the other was with some of the team members that you would be working with. People were kind and helpful with questions.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Fullerton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It took them a month to call me for an interview after I applied. It was a panel interview with a manager, an RN and an LVN that interviewed me. I received a job offer a week after my interview

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Panel interview of eight people (nurse managers and floor nurses) which was not as intimidating as it sounds since everyone was friendly and welcoming. Asked behavioral questions that I did not anticipate. First nursing interview though so I was super nervous and found this to be a good experience regardless of the no offer.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

This was a panel based behavioral interview made up of PT team, supervisors, and managers. There were a lot of questions the started with "give me an example of a time".

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time you went above and beyond for customer service   Answer Question

I received a better offer elsewhere