CIRCOR International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIRCOR International Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIRCOR International.

Interview

Interview process was standard. First there was a 1:1 phone interview, next a panel, then interview with only the manager. Everything was very simple, none of the questions were outside of the ordinary, and there wasn't any testing involved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you faced in your previous career   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very brief....I was interviewed by three people and also had a walk through the actual facility which was very clean and very organized. Everyone was very pleasant and curious cant complain about this process.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you would implement ?   1 Answer

Sales Planner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, which for the most part went very well, did not end with an invite to proceed with an in-person interview due to my finding that for the position that I was applying for, they could not match or exceed my current salary. The location was not ideal either.

Interview Questions

• What is your position and role with your current employer?   Answer Question

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process with recruiter, HR, then onsite in Tampa. They coordinated with me to have me come to the site at a reasonable time. I met with the VP GM who flew over from Germany, my future counterparts in sales, engineering, and finance. I went out to lunch with the VP of Engineering and he discussed the technical aspects of the job and quizzed me on my product knowledge and product management philosophy. HR followed up and made an offer the following Friday. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have worked with a diverse multi-cultural team and tell us how you dealt with the challenges with coordinating with the team in different time zones.   1 Answer

Stock Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Corona, CA).

Interview

Staffing agency advocates. They expect you to work for a staffing agency for more than a year before getting hired on!!!!!!! They hire more temps than hiring directly or after 3 months . It really devastating g hiring policies.

Interview Questions

• Will I work for a unsustainable wage ?   1 Answer

Salary Interview

Interview

Was brought in 3 times plus 2 phone screens and the whole process took several months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Border line confrontational

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIRCOR International.

Interview

For the position I applied online and then was contacted by phone for a first interview on the phone with the HR manager and Department manager. After that was an onsite interview where I was introduced to many people in the company. The process went very fast. Less than 1 week.

Interview Questions

• As it has been a while I cannot exactly remember but I was asked both typical HR questions and technical engineering questions.   Answer Question

Value Stream Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIRCOR International.

Interview

The interview process was quite laid back. I tried to really express an intrest in the company and make a connection with the hiring managers. It was a pannel interview and took about an hour to get through

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed and tedious. It took several phone interviews, and a site visit/interview with several 1:1 interviews with my manager, the plant manager, the HR manager, and the Engineering Manager. My manager administered a test which I took that day. At the end of the day, he graded my test and we discussed my answers. When I left, my manager told me to expect a phone interview with his manager, the plant manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could I get the major oil companies to specify and purchase their valves.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial communication consisted of a phone interview with HR about a week after on line submission of resume. Personal interview set up to meet with the following Director/Managerial functions: HR, Quality, Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Management, Engineering, and the VP/GM of the facility. Met with each person individually or in groups of no more than 2 people. Each person had a vision of the responsibilities of the role (Marketing Director), but everyone did not seem on the same page. Right or wrong, my approach was to guide the conversation and even open up the interview by asking each person a question pertaining to where they saw the role going and how it would add value to the organization. Answers were interesting, and all over the board. As this was a new role, the Circor team may not have been fully aware of how it would fit in the organization. The Supply Chain Manager tried to play "Mr. Naive" and his line of questions were along the lines of "what is marketing, and what are the 4 P's." Not what I expected. He felt that he handled the overall budget (which he did not) and that any marketing expenditures came our of his department. Each person continually asked what I thought of the job and where I saw the role fitting. Nothing outrageous. Went to lunch with GM, and had a frank conversation with him regarding the direction the company was looking to take (establishing a retail environment, for instance). We did not fully agree on all issues, but there was nothing to indicate that the differences were so dramatic that they were non negotiable. We did discuss salary, and I believe I was in the range. It may have come down to a cultural difference as to why the role was not offered.

Interview Questions

• What is marketing?   1 Answer
    • What do you see the first 60 days looking like?   1 Answer