CIRCOR International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CIRCOR International Interview Questions

2.8

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

They dropped the ball. I thought it was going well. I did a phone interview with corporate HR and the divisional CFO, and did an on-site interview. I even completed a four hour assessment and then no call nor response to emails to the local HR person. Per Glassdoor reviews I'm glad they didn't call me back.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very smooth and quick, Everyone I spoke to gave me a very clear idea of what they were looking for from the position and the atmosphere of the company.

Interview Questions

• How I would go about researching and collecting data for various projects ?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIRCOR International.

Interview

Interview process was standard. First there was a 1:1 phone interview, next a panel, then interview with only the manager. Everything was very simple, none of the questions were outside of the ordinary, and there wasn't any testing involved.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you faced in your previous career   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very brief....I was interviewed by three people and also had a walk through the actual facility which was very clean and very organized. Everyone was very pleasant and curious cant complain about this process.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you would implement ?   1 Answer

Sales Planner/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, which for the most part went very well, did not end with an invite to proceed with an in-person interview due to my finding that for the position that I was applying for, they could not match or exceed my current salary. The location was not ideal either.

Interview Questions

• What is your position and role with your current employer?   Answer Question

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process with recruiter, HR, then onsite in Tampa. They coordinated with me to have me come to the site at a reasonable time. I met with the VP GM who flew over from Germany, my future counterparts in sales, engineering, and finance. I went out to lunch with the VP of Engineering and he discussed the technical aspects of the job and quizzed me on my product knowledge and product management philosophy. HR followed up and made an offer the following Friday. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have worked with a diverse multi-cultural team and tell us how you dealt with the challenges with coordinating with the team in different time zones.   1 Answer

Stock Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIRCOR International (Corona, CA).

Interview

Staffing agency advocates. They expect you to work for a staffing agency for more than a year before getting hired on!!!!!!! They hire more temps than hiring directly or after 3 months . It really devastating g hiring policies.

Interview Questions

• Will I work for a unsustainable wage ?   1 Answer

Salary Interview

Interview

Was brought in 3 times plus 2 phone screens and the whole process took several months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Border line confrontational

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIRCOR International.

Interview

For the position I applied online and then was contacted by phone for a first interview on the phone with the HR manager and Department manager. After that was an onsite interview where I was introduced to many people in the company. The process went very fast. Less than 1 week.

Interview Questions

• As it has been a while I cannot exactly remember but I was asked both typical HR questions and technical engineering questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIRCOR International.

Interview

The interview process was quite laid back. I tried to really express an intrest in the company and make a connection with the hiring managers. It was a pannel interview and took about an hour to get through