CNL Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL).

Interview

met with CFO, manager, and briefly the president. The took about 20-30 days to make their decision but it worked out in the end. CNL has many business units and no unit is the same. Need to be careful and fully understand the company as its a mixed bag as to where you will work.

Manager of Legal Contracts and Leasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application through LinkedIn and received a phone call to come in for an interview. I was scheduled to be interviewed by six individuals from the department. Two were out of the office, so I interviewed with the remaining four in pairs. Though a larger company, the interview process was rather informal, in a comfortable way. There was no resume third-degree, but more of a "get-to-know-you" feel. They asked a lot about my current roles and responsibilities as well as immediate prior experience. After the first interview, I had to follow up twice to get an update. Twenty days after the first interview, I got word back and was invited to a second interview/lunch. After numerous follow ups after my second interview/lunch, I was responded to nearly three months later saying that the position/interview process was on hold and an apology for the delay in getting back to me. While I guess I consider this process to be over, there really is no good communication/finality with this company's hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Aggressive, assertive, or competitive, which one are you?   Answer Question
    • How does your past/current experience potentially prepare you for this role?   Answer Question
    • How much drafting experience do you have?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the Career Development Center of my College. The interviewers were very friendly. Questions were not hard to answer, they added comments to my answers like, then you can do this, or know that, making the process smoother. It was my first job interview, so didn't know what to expect. I will have to wait for an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this mayor?
      Which is your favorite Disney character?
      How would you act in a group where not every member do its share?   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Pleasant phone call, which led to a face-to-face with nothing specific but behavioral questions and why you would be a good fit. I declined the offer due to lack of communication and professionalism - If communication is an issue, god knows how it would be if you worked there. Declining to continue the process was probably the best decision, I received an offer somewhere else with more prestige.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your experience and how it would apply to this position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with head of human resources first to discuss basics. Then met with three team members and walked them through my education and previous job experience. They each gave me a run down of what I would be doing and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Give an overview of the different financial statements   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

There were three separate interviews. The first being a normal phone screen, the second being and panel-like group interview, and then the last being with the president/head of your division. Very long process (took me about 3 weeks to get all interviews done). The position itself has had shifting deadline dates since then.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?   Answer Question

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CNL Financial (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

The process was initially to take 4 weeks, but was drawn out over 4 months. I had an initial interview in October, which I was left with a positive feeling and told I would have a second interview with the company president. I was assured this would be done promptly as I had all proper licenses and qualifications. This ended up being a process that was made cumbersome due to transition of HR reps that I delt with, lack of communication on the part of the HR person, poor scheduling, and in the end due to the long process being over looked for a position that should not require such a long process. I was very agitated when phone calls were not returned for upwards of 10 to 20 days at a time, then being called back and reassured. It was just one snafu after another.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNL Financial.

Interview

Multiple interviews with immediate supervisor and group interviews with team.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult aspect was duration of interview - it was about an hour and a half each time. There were 3 interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

3-4 days, back and forth on a reasonable salary.