CONMED Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CONMED Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, fairly easy just questions about what do you see yourself doing in 5 years, why sales, and questions about my resume and experience. Then had a face to face interview super comfortable, felt really relaxed, got along great, very conversational. Seems like a great company to work for but they were just looking for someone with more experience.

Unknown Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

Basic questions on experience and education, communication skills, written technical test. Managers and HR. Staff both in interview. Relaxed interview. Needed to come back another time to tour the company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutledge, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Rutledge, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was referred to the RM who called for an in person interview. Pretty straight forward. Mostly questions on my experience and willingness to work hard. Layed out the job at hand which was taking over an under and orly represented area which would require a long and hard uphill battle.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

1. Sumit Resume and cover on line.
    2. If selected a short phone interview with placement type individual that knows the business.
    3. Selected a round of three seperate interviewing sessions will be progress. Each of the sessions will consist of 4 to five interveuwers back to back. It normally takes 2 to 3 hours.
    4. Each odf the three setions are progressive. If you make it through to the third interview and are selected, An offer will be extened.
    5. Your first month is geard more toward you getting to know the stakeholders you will be working with on a day to day basis.
    6. After the honeymoon period is over (about a month) bee ready to work and contribute. The 90 day probation period clock is ticking. 40K contributions do not happen until you are accepted as a full fledged employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Closed small inteview room with a couple chairs. One on One. relaxed. Be honest with your answeres, if you do not know a technical topic be hoest and reply that you will get back with them once you do a little research. The technical will be on simple topics you should know.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with Engineering Manager and One senior Engineer. Know your resume, they'll ask some detailed questions based on what you list. In addition to questions about college classes. Interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, no tour involved.

Interview Questions

• Questions about resume and project experience in college, what role did you take in a project group?   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview on phone with HR - about half an hour. Generic questions. 2nd meeting via phone with applicable department. 3rd interview on site, half a day, met with 3-4 people variety of levels. Reaching out to a recruiter via LinkedIn is your best way in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Utica?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate fair vacation or pay.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screening by in-house recruiter was scheduled quickly, however, she asked many off-topic questions that were beyond the scope of the job. This resulted in an awkward interview that was highly irrelevant to bring competence to the position available. I was told there would be a follow-up at the end of the week or Monday of next week saying "yes" or "no." Needless to say, there was never a call or follow-up.

Interview Questions

• What experience with design control do you have and what challenges did you face?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

They have an in-house recruiter who will schedule a phone interview first and decide whether to forward you to the hiring manager. Their positions are listed on many career websites and even on their company's website. Starts with phone interview, then face to face, then I believe either another face to face to a visit to their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Why are you currently looking? A couple of behavior questions. Pretty straight forward.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

Prior knowledge of company but came to it through a recruiter. I had two face to face interviews with a Regional Manager and flew to Division HQ for face to face with National Sales Manager

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent expensive purchase that you have made and why did you make it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

Interview process is quick and relatively easy if they find the individual they are looking for...

Interview Questions

• Sell your prior products to the VP of Sales... You must have a very clean driving record.   Answer Question