COUNTRY Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2018

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Normal, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews that were about 25 - 30 minutes each. First was with one person at my college. Second was with two other people in their building. Interview was very casual and seemed more like a conversation rather than an interview

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral type, very easy   1 Answer

Agency Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy, general questions more about personality. The guy seemed like he wanted to see if I was nervous talking to people or if I could handle myself. The interviewer was laid back. I am not sure everyone in the company is.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, weakness..   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial.

Interview

I was interviewed and in the interview was told about a different position than which I applied. I did not get to even interview for the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok not having benefits.   1 Answer

Community Relations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a Career Fair and had an interview the next week on campus. I also applied online and told the recruiter that. The interviewers had my resume so the questions were based off of what they already knew from reading that.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Bloomington, IL).

Interview

Lots of phone calls and a full day of interviews. They interviewed about 10-12 people. Took months to get an interview due to company confusion.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial.

Interview

took about an hour and a half. Met with the HR person who asked about your background and different scenarios you have been through. Then met with the lead accountant amongst the group and had more specific questions related to school and why country financial. They were very nice and it was a good interview all around.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Bloomington, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a series of two interviews that were a couple of weeks apart. There was one offered at my college and the other was at Country Financial in Bloomington. The first one was with one person from HR and the second one was with two managers in the department I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for Country?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Bloomington, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

First round interviews were just to figure out your personality and how well you would fit into company culture. It was very comfortable and fairly simple. Second round interviews were more technical based. All questions were very straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online in early January. I received a call a few weeks later to set-up a phone interview. Prior to the phone interview, I was sent the online testing link to complete. The phone interview was conducted by an HR recruiter who told me I did fine on the tests and when on to go over the job qualifications, work hours and salary. We discussed my resume then she asked me if I was interested in coming in for a face to face interview. I said yes and was contacted later that day to schedule it. I interviewed the following week with the two Claims supervisors. The supervisor reiterated the job qualifications and expectations as well as asked me to discuss my previous experience as a Claims CSR and Claims Handler. They asked me what I was looking for in a supervisor and work environment. After the interview was over, I was told they would be making decisions the following week. The next day I received an email and phone call to update my online application for a background check. A week later I received a call from one of the supervisors who interviewed me asking if I was still interested in the position and making me an offer. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult about the interview questions. I was expecting the behavior based questions but didn't get any.   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary was disclosed during the phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Bloomington, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the "Claims Representative I" position. Got an email a few days later asking me to take a pre-employment test online. Took it and a couple days later got an email from HR requesting an in person interview with someone from HR. Had the first interview the next week, and was told immediately after the interview I would be referred to have the final interview with the hiring manager, who would hold the interview 2 weeks later. Final interview with hiring manager and another manager which lasted an hour. A little over a week later, got the phone call from the hiring manager who offered my the position.