Cover image for COUNTRY Financial

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

COUNTRY Financial Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Orland Park, IL) in Aug 2022

Interview

Pretty standard, they do seem like caring people and want you to grow but maybe just within the company. It was a cool process, I myself just like getting the experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you be able to help us grow.
    Answer Question

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial

Interview

First met via a phone interview. Then did a video call with two interviewers. Followed second interview with a job shadow that was also via a video call. All interviewers were very friendly and super easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial

Interview

Phone interview then assessment test. After passing scheduled and zoom interview via email which lasted about an hour. Spoke to 2 hiring managers during interview process. Was a great interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial

Interview

Thoughtful and thorough. Not the basic stock questions. They have moved their home office now. So more difficult to get a hold of. Project 100 was tough, but needed. If they pick you, count yourself lucky.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grain Valley, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Grain Valley, MO) in Apr 2022

Interview

I was called by HR, then by the Regional Manager, then by a local agent to arrange a face to face interview. Upon completion, I was asked to complete a personality test and a background check.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to transition to insurance?

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial

Interview

Standard, it is exactly what you would expect from a large insurance company. First HR, then onto the Manager. The questions were geared towards my past and the IT systems for which I would be running projects for, that is about all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial

Interview

I met them at a fair at my school, within a week they emailed me and set up an interview. It was a three-person panel for the interview. It was my first time interviewing so I was a bit nervous. Even though I didn't get the position, I learned what to do next time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial in Feb 2022

Interview

it is easy. the employee is nice. the people are so great. the people are so great in fact, I like them, it is a good process. the work is easy。

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial (Bloomington, IL) in Jan 2022

Interview

it was like you were speaking to a robot little prep time. The questions were based on the efficiency of software and how you have handled situations related to the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

COUNTRY Financial

Application

I interviewed at COUNTRY Financial

Interview

It was a nice interview. It turned out I knew the person who would've been the manager for that position. There was another person in the interview too, who was another analyst.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions: some asks about negatives from working with your company that you need to be prepared to answer with a positive spin.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews

COUNTRY Financial Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at COUNTRY Financial as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.59 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Insurance Agent and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Financial Representative and Claims Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at COUNTRY Financial takes an average of 29 days when considering 157 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Claims Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 28 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 55 days).

Common stages of the interview process at COUNTRY Financial according to 157 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.61%

COUNTRY Financial logo

Affiliated Companies

COUNTRY Financial Careers

Cover image for COUNTRY Financial

With our college internships, you’ll make a difference, gain real world experience and get paid for it! The Experience We value each...More

• Living Our Story
  • Insurance Agent
  • Corporate Jobs

Company Updates

Logo

492 days ago

Careers
It's a career that can provide support and relief for a family in their greatest time of need. Our guests will discuss the intrinsic and extrinsic rewards of an agent career in life insurance. We'll also discuss trends, opportunities, and stability within the industry that makes life insurance such a great career move.
Shared image - Agent Success LIVE: Why a career in life insurance? | LinkedIn
Agent Success LIVE: Why a career in life insurance? | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com

COUNTRY Financial Photos

+ Add Photo
COUNTRY Financial photo of: This holiday greeting was featured at our Customer Services Building
COUNTRY Financial photo of: In the office or in the community, our agents go where their clients need them.
COUNTRY Financial photo of: Agency Management opportunities available with training and support for your leadership success.
COUNTRY Financial photo of: Insurance for wineries, vineyards, cideries, and microbreweries
COUNTRY Financial photo of: Got Life Insurance?
COUNTRY Financial photo of: Hometown agent offices are located across 19 states.
COUNTRY Financial photo of: Agent office in our Madison location with a fresh makeover!

Expert Career Advice