CP&Y Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CP&Y (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was at a restaurant with my future supervisor and future mentor. The process was relatively informal--they had already looked over my resume and were trying to see if I would be a good fit for the group. Conversation about what they do and what hours I could work, etc. took place. Fun, laid back interview. Great company to work for--would highly recommend. .

Negotiation

None

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CP&Y (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview in Houston. It was mostly basic questions about what I have on my resume. You need to be prepared to shed light on your background to give them a picture of who they want hire.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CP&Y (Houston, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

It was an in person interview with three of the employees. One of which a senior head of one of the transportation group. They many asked things on my resume and personality questions. They also went over little bit about the company such as history and what they do which is consulting.

Interview Questions

• What is your strengths and weaknesses?
      What is your management style?
      What type of experience you have?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer, EIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CP&Y.

Interview

Met at university career fair. Contacted via phone for interview. Interview conducted in office. Very in depth questions. Began with conversation then office tour and employee introductions. Office seemed very quiet. People kept to their cubicles and did not talk to one another.

Interview Questions

• Explain what methods you would use to design site drainage.   Answer Question