CRC Health Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CRC Health Group

2.7

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Wilmington, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Everything went really well. All the employees are probably more realistic than most employers and employees. No non-sense. Very happy with the establishment. I recommend working for atleast the Wilmington location. I saw many bad reviews for CRC Health with Glassdoor but CRC health was just bought by Acadia Health so there may be some changes. Hopefully for the better!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary wasn't negotiable but everything else was

Addictions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Wichita, KS) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process takes to long. Local management has to get everything approved through corporate which takes much too long. Local management has no say in the wages to be offered

Interview Questions

• Tell me about motivational interviewing   1 Answer

Negotiation

No able to negotiate

LVN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was great and professional. Took me for a tour of the facility and introduced me to everyone i may be working with. let me see the patient population to see what i was getting into.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was professional, comfortable, and yet informal. I was asked my background in the AODA field, my credentials, and the population I had experience working with in the past. I was asked what therapy styles I use and why.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Although I attempted to negotiate for more money and vacation time I was told there is no room for any negotiations.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group in January 2014.

Interview

Called and asked the clinic if they had a job opening. They said that they did and asked me my education and experience on the phone and set an interview up for the next week. After the interview I filled out the application and waited two weeks until I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding methadone treatment and diagnosis, including axis dimensions, were all difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 30,000 annually. I said I didn't need their health insurance and asked for 33,000 and they accepted.

Interview

Complete paper application and turn in to this facility. Follow up phones call and schedule interview. Interview held in one of their locations. Interview with Clinic Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Lehigh Valley, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview by the local Clinical Supervisor. It was followed up by an office interview. The usual interview questions were asked, you WILL have to give an immediate urine screen. About a week later I was offered the job. There were about 3 weeks worth of hoops to jump through before I could start, like a physical, TB test, awaiting a fresh background check (even though I presented a copy of one less than a year old).

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle various troublesome clinical situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They offer you low pay, $16.83 with a master's degree, I now make $18, and if you are desperate like I was at the time, you'll take it. They would not offer more than their 5 vacation days to sweeten the pot either.

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Medford, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Met w/ clinical director and counselor supervisor for first phase of interview and discussed resume and prior experience.
    Met w/ clinical staff for second phase of interview in which they were allowed to ask pre-prepared questions
    Met w/ clinical director and regional director via teleconference to answer any questions presented by the regional director.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous clinical experience?
      How would you handle an aggitated/possibly hostile patient.
      How have you set boundaries with patients in the past.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group.

Interview

I am a long term employee and a lot has changed since I was hired. My entire process was professional and informational and I was hired into the same job that was explained. My workload has for the most part been what was described and I have been allowed to add to my position and grow within the facility. For the most part I have been satisfied with my job.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: What do I do for personal self care and how do I deal with difficult situations or conflict in my personal life.   1 Answer

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Recruiter for CRC really tries to convince you how great the job is before you are ever interviewed. The recruiter will get you to discuss your current income. Interviewed with 3 executives in person. Each interviewed me alone. The interview was casual, more like a conversation about business than a formal interview. Later phone interviewed by CEO.

Interview Questions

• How I drive business, how I hold managers accountable.   1 Answer