CRC Health Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRC Health Group Interview Questions

2.7

Addictions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceburg, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Lawrenceburg, IN).

Interview

I arrived to a large crowd of clients in the lobby of the treatment center and had to stand in line with clients to get to the receptionist. I was placed in a room where I had to complete an application before I was interviewed by two supervisors. I was then required to submit a urine drug screen on site.

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Medford, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Met w/ clinical director and counselor supervisor for first phase of interview and discussed resume and prior experience.
    Met w/ clinical staff for second phase of interview in which they were allowed to ask pre-prepared questions
    Met w/ clinical director and regional director via teleconference to answer any questions presented by the regional director.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous clinical experience?
      How would you handle an aggitated/possibly hostile patient.
      How have you set boundaries with patients in the past.   Answer Question

Insurance Billing & Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Point, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Center Point, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was the most non-interview interview I have ever had.. There were very few questions asked of my experience, talents, and future goals. I was given a test to take, and also introduced to one other staff member, who also review my resume, but did not ask any questions of me, other than if I was in recovery.

Recovery Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRC Health Group.

Interview

12 step knowledge asked if u knew anything about addiction how you handle working in sometimes a hostile workplace,diffuse high stressful situation.You will be asked about your employment background and if u have any problems passing background check,drug screen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group.

Interview

Did not seem to take very long to get hired, though the hiring process has become quite lengthy as of recently (longer than a month). At the time I was hired the interview process was pleasant and conducted one on one with the nursing supervisor. The typical questions were asked (why did you choose this company, what can you tell me about the company and what we do, what are you strengths and weaknesses) and I got a call back with in 10 days. I was given concise information and adequate training. Before my departure I saw a change in the interview process (instead of a one on one interview most are now conducted with the new nursing supervisor, the new director, and sometimes a third supervisor. The new hires don't seem to get as much training before left on their own.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any difficult questions at my interview.   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Wilmington, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Everything went really well. All the employees are probably more realistic than most employers and employees. No non-sense. Very happy with the establishment. I recommend working for atleast the Wilmington location. I saw many bad reviews for CRC Health with Glassdoor but CRC health was just bought by Acadia Health so there may be some changes. Hopefully for the better!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary wasn't negotiable but everything else was

Interview

Complete paper application and turn in to this facility. Follow up phones call and schedule interview. Interview held in one of their locations. Interview with Clinic Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group in January 2014.

Interview

Called and asked the clinic if they had a job opening. They said that they did and asked me my education and experience on the phone and set an interview up for the next week. After the interview I filled out the application and waited two weeks until I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding methadone treatment and diagnosis, including axis dimensions, were all difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 30,000 annually. I said I didn't need their health insurance and asked for 33,000 and they accepted.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group.

Interview

I am a long term employee and a lot has changed since I was hired. My entire process was professional and informational and I was hired into the same job that was explained. My workload has for the most part been what was described and I have been allowed to add to my position and grow within the facility. For the most part I have been satisfied with my job.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: What do I do for personal self care and how do I deal with difficult situations or conflict in my personal life.   1 Answer

Drug and Alcohol Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRC Health Group (Charlestown, IN).

Interview

After completing an online application, I was called with 48 hours for an interview. The interview was with two Clinical Supervisors (one LSW and one LMHC). The interview was casual and I left with a preliminary offer.

Negotiation

After telephone negotiations, I received a $0.25 per hour increase.