CSA Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSA Group

CSA Group

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSA Group

Interview

They asked general questions in the beginning and there were 6 behavioral questions throughout the interview. Some general questions in the beginning were too personal and I declined to answer that. Ultimately, I was ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with CSA ?
    Answer Question

CSA Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CSA Group

Interview

First call with hiring manger, and if they like you, you take a caliper assessment. After passing that caliper, there was a technical interview with the team. Finally there was another interview between the supervisor, HR, and another technical expert. They told me the results after each interview within 1-3 days. Each interview was between 30min to 1 hr. A lot of technical and job specific questions after the caliper test.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about CSA?
  • If you need to make an expensive purchase, what is the deciding factor between several models/makers?

CSA Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSA Group in Oct 2021

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. Three interviews and a personality test, then Ghosted. Have the professional courtesy to return my calls and just say no. HR screening interview -> Behavioral based Interview -> Technical questions interview -> Online personality test. Total 4 hours and then complete silence.

Interview Questions
  • HR screening interview. Behavioral based Interview. Technical questions interview. Online personality test. Total 4 hours.

CSA Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSA Group

Interview

First you get a call and in the call there would be some basic questions asked such as what is your work experience and all that. Then if you pass the phone call, you will go to the next step which is a video call interview. Video call will include a group panel type interview process. Then you have to take this caliper assessment quiz. It takes about an hour to complete. Then you have to do another final interview (I think) with the upper management team. This last interview would probably be the hardest.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to wake up and get up off your bed every morning. Tell me 5 things about this motivation.
  • What did your manager say in the past that you needed to improve?
  • What do you know about CSA?

CSA Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSA Group

Interview

Phone interview at the beginning with a recruiter. After that I went in for an interview with managers who were friendly. After that I had an interview with VP who was quite cold and turned me off of working at CSA. Also had to do an archaic personality test.

Interview Questions
  • Generic HR questions and a lot of questions about your previous work. Specific industry related questions with VP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSA Group (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interviewer asks when you're available to interview. Then when you respond, he will never reply or set up the interview. Completely ignores you :) Horrible experience. Will never be applying here again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rexdale, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSA Group (Rexdale, ON)

Interview

Applied online thru LinkedIn About 1 week to initial phone contact directly by hiring manager (impressed) 1st interview in 3 days; 2nd within a week easy interview, seemed more interested in personality fit than technical background/aptitude

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSA Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSA Group

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR 2 months later to schedule a phone interview. I spoke on the phone with a recruiter who was unenthusiastic and seemed a little under prepared as he paused and "um"ed a lot when asking questions. Didn't sound interested when answering my questions. Didn't hear back after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSA Group

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSA Group

Interview

Interview consisted of a board of people who did not oversee the responsibilities of the position and forgot which position I applied to. The interview continued as if I applied to the position they thought I applied to. Interviewers read off a script of behavioral questions and wrote down responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSA Group (Edmonton, AB) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview was mostly focused on understanding the process with the team dynamics. They were focused on leadership ability with previous experience as fundamental to the process of leading people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews