CSAV Group Agencies (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAV Group Agencies (India) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSAV Group Agencies (India)

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAV Group Agencies (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

The interviewing process of the company in my opinion was pathetic. They only made use of staffing agencies that's how I got to know about the company but neither was I told what will be the exact post I will be interviewing for nor the department for which I was interviewing. The first round of HR interview was taken by a person who by the looks has no interest in taking the interview nor did he have the interest in selecting me as his reactions suggested.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company?   1 Answer
    • What were the things you didn't like about the work culture?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSAV Group Agencies (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

There is 3 phase of interview. first was HR-round - in this you have to present your self your last experience. then 2nd round will be IQ test. there ware 25 question you have to sloved minimum 12 out of 25. then 3rd round will be manager round.

Interview Questions

• There was all question was easy.. difficult question was they ask you the question about on microsoft Excel function and macro   1 Answer
    • they ask me to some finacial question   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.