CSAV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSAV Interview Questions

Interviews at CSAV

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSAV

Manager Interview

Interview

interview was quick and i was hired in less than 2 weeks. they asked questions about my previous experience and future plans with the company. they really are looking for people willing to go the extra mile.

Interview Questions

• typical question about name a time when you did not agree with a decision that your supervisor made and how you handled it.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSAV (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Written interview with 50 Questions and followed by 1 hr of technical discussion. We have been sent after technical round of interview. Thereafter we received call from HR about the next face to face round where I had received my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Oops topics, Design Patterns   1 Answer

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSAV (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

This company only hires you if you have some good reference of the employee there, or else they will find all the lame excuses to not to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Advance Excel, I was told that this profile require excel but on very basic levels, but taking a test of vlookup, pivot table was a clear sign that we are not willing to hire you. Not only this but they were offering rs9500 in hand salary and they took "4" rounds of interview. huh.   2 Answers

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSAV.

Interview

it is a normal one which any one may expects. Interview was the one day process. the sitting arrangements was proper but not in par with the number of candidates.

Interview Questions

• make us (company) in confidence that you will not leaving this company.   Answer Question