CSHS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSHS

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSHS (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Provided clear expectations and job description. The hiring process began with a phone interview then a small group interview on the actual site. Next was background and reference checks. Then offer this was a pretty straightforward process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CSHS.

Interview

Was a previous intern, and was given a job offer

HealthCorps Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CSHS (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied through AmeriCorps portal - you need to create a profile and application for the posting. Received call for interview. Interviewed with Manager and Assistant in-person: interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. Received offer within a week and as part of on-boarding process, submitted info for a background check and fingerprinting. Was made aware of the start date and training schedule and expectations. There were many steps to the process, but it was made clear and was organized.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle workplace stress? Why do you want to serve?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CSHS (Detroit, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process wasn't out if the ordinary. It took longer due to the holidays being close. I learned to prepare more questions for management and to research the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience working with adults and in what capacity?   1 Answer