CSPi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSPi (Lowell, MA).

Interview

I applied through career fair.
    First round was telephonic interview
    Second round was an on-site interview.
    Suggestions: If you are starting your career I wouldn't recommend this company because they themselves are not clear on what they want to do.
    People are good but the company goals aren't clear.
    Very unorganized interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Docker, VMware, virtualization, MVVM, REST Api etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSPi (Lowell, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

It starts with a telephonic conversation with the hiring manager, then an onsite interview at their office.There were 4 different panels (mostly the team with whom I would be working) asking different set of questions - ranging from Development ,QA and Processes

Interview Questions

• 1. Different cloud delivery models
      2. RPC vs RESTful API services
      3. Docker concepts
      4. Web architecture model
      5. MVC vs MVVM
      3 Answers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSPi (Deerfield Beach, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Probably the best interview I had in my past 15 years of experience, very welcoming and a relax environment. Meet with Hiring Manager, VP and HR, from the start I felt like I belong to the team. Friendly , courteous and helpful. Staff helped me answer my questions, then got the tour of the place and meet my fellow co-workers, everyone was smiling, in the end it was a no brainier and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Firewall Security and Wireless Skills   1 Answer

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSPi (Deerfield Beach, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

A great experience, not only because at the end of the process I got the job but also because it was super relaxed and professional, both at the same time. The environment is very nice and caught my attention from the very first moment (smiling faces, nice people, digital registration, modern building, enough parking spots).

After applying, I was called by phone and held a personal/technical conversation with the manager and the recruiter (it wasn't very deep, we reviewed my experience and the reasons for my application to the job). It took about 40 minutes. We set an appointment for the next day for an in person interview that took place in CSPi's building in Deerfield Beach. As mentioned at the beginning of this review, the experience was great, nothing negative to say. I was interviewed by the hiring manager, the recruiter and a VP, taking about an hour the whole interview. I was asked about technical and personal issues. Given that CSPi is a company that deals with a lot of clients, they focused on this aspect and on the very wide range of possible situations I would face after taking the job. My advice... always be positive, enthusiastic and professional, no reason to be afraid. Next day I received an offer which was accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client calls saying he/she can't connect to his/her virtual desktop?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSPi (Deerfield Beach, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for the Operations Manager Position by the Vice President of Business Development and a Talent Acquisition Specialist. I was told by both parties I would be brought back for a second interview. That was 3 months ago .....After numerous attempts to follow up on the second interview; No one will return my calls

Event Litter Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSPi (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

They arranged a time for the interview. They asked for you to bring a CV and proof of ID. The questions were pretty straightforward and easy to answer. As you were in the same room as other candidates they were interviewing, none of the questions were a surprise. Overall, it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• How are suited to the role? Why CSP?   1 Answer

CSPi Response

Oct 29, 2015 – Human Resource and Business Administrator

The above response has been posted in error to CSPi. CSPi is technology based and does not have employee opportunities related to Events.