CSPi Reviews | Glassdoor

Victor Dellovo

1. "my ratings"

Current Employee - Facilities Specialist in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Facilities Specialist in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at CSPi full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

its a great company to work for. i never had any issues with anybody or the company at any time i work with great people, good environment and its being ran by the best CEO i ever known.overall i had a great experience working here and im looking forward to being with this company for many years to come.

Cons

i have no down sides.

Mar 29, 2017 – HR Generalist

We are so happy to hear that your experience has been a positive one. Our staff is one of a kind!

2. "Why CSPi is an amazing place to work?"

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at CSPi (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing medical Insurance at a great price (had major surgery during first year, didn't pay anything out of pocket). Supplemental and Primary Care combined is less than i've payed anywhere else.

Matched 401k up to 4%
    Stock Options
    Profit Sharing
    Emphasis on work life balance
    Amazing Senior Management Team who are approachable and engage all levels of employment.

A President who understands market trends in technology, and guides the company accordingly.

Amazing Culture.

Cons

Professional Services and Managed Services sometimes lack processes that I've seen in companies where those departments are more mature. Having said that, this is changing, and feedback is taken from all employees who wish to provide. You will have an opportunity to suggest best practices and see them implemented.

Advice to Management

Continue to work together. So much of why CSPi is an amazing place is because the Senior Executive Team works together and has worked together for years. That unity will ensure the culture remains intact.

Dec 2, 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback! One correction I do want to address is that the 401k matching is up to 5%, not 4. We work very hard to provide the best benefits we can to our employees. We are ... More

3. "My One Year at CSPi"

Current Employee - Executive Administrative/Operations Coordinator in Lowell, MA

I have been working at CSPi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing workplace and coworkers
    Warm environment with great room to grow
    Different paths with different lessons to learn

Cons

Needs more snacks in the break room (:

Advice to Management

No advice needed, you're doing an amazing job!

Sep 23, 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for the review! We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your first year with us. We look forward to continue working with you for many years down the road.

5. "Great Company With Vision"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at CSPi full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very collaborative work place where employees have opportunity to grow and prosper. Innovative company with over 48 years of experience and who has always found a way to transform and adapt to change.

Cons

Historically company has struggled with internal IT projects, but they have expanded IT team and things are getting better with investments in new infrastructure and applications to support business.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on annuity revenue products and services to help drive share holder value

6. "Pushing the Edge"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at CSPi (Less than a year)

Pros

The company always comes together. Technically your team always supports you. The company is also there to support the community.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about the company.

Aug 25, 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your review!

7. "Client Manager"

Current Employee - Client Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Client Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at CSPi full-time

Pros

Autonomy; direct interaction with leadership; spiritual culture; culture of success; community generosity; investment in new initiatives and resources; growth model

Cons

processes improving, but still lacking in some areas; hiring misfires have occurred; limited partnerships with key technologies such as voice and data transport and VoIP

Advice to Management

Keep up this great momentum in growing the services solutions, such as managed services. improve upon engineering interaction with clients - uniform and structured approach to customer interaction to ensure repeatable and predictable results; develop marketing strategy and processes in outer markets to include Client Managers

8. "Great Company to grow with"

I have been working at CSPi full-time

Pros

Over the years CSPi has grown in size and numbers. You can tell the employees really enjoy what they do and the company they work for. This is a company to watch! It is growing fast and I'm happy to be a part of the team and watch CSPi be the Employer of Choice.

Cons

Don't really have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep being positive and keeping the employees focused on the goal!

Aug 8, 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your review! We are glad to see that you are happy to be a part of a growing team!

9. "Excellent place to work!"

I have been working at CSPi full-time

Pros

CSPi is a rare find in Corporate America. For starters...Management bestows ownership on all of the company's employees. Ideas are considered and everyone's perspective is valuable. In addition, the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. In my opinion, this is the most significant factor that makes CSPi an amazing place to work.

Cons

There are no cons that come to mind. CSPi is genuinely a place I look forward to growing and ultimately retiring within.

Advice to Management

Keep up the dynamic energy and hands on leadership style.

10. "Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Pros

Great people to work with, everyone is friendly and it is a fun environment. We are a rapidly growing company which means a lot of chances to make a difference and to enhance your own skill set. CSPi is company that has opportunities for career advancement!

Cons

With growth comes change- some people may view that as a con. If you aren't flexible and open-minded to new process, people etc then working at CSPi may be a challenge

Advice to Management

Continue to hire people who are enthusiastic about their careers and are willing to put in the work. And remember, people will always go above and beyond if they feel appreciated.

11. "Bit off more than they can chew"

Current Employee - Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at CSPi full-time

Pros

Lots of slack given to show up when you want to. Calling off days is pretty easy as well. If you come from a highly corporate background where there was a lot of processes and rules to follow, you will not find any of those while working here.

Cons

Management is almost non-existent. For weeks at a time you may not get much more communication than just a few emails. Weekly meetings turn into monthly meetings which eventually stop altogether. Every day for management seems to be a scramble. The sales team on the other hand has the tendency to lack a sense or urgency. Since there are almost no rules that get enforced, the sales culture is one that breeds lone wolf salespeople. Some of the top performers are highly talented sales individuals, however this is not a replaceable business model. If you join and do not already have your book of business lined up, good luck getting any guidance. Also, most of the sales and management team is related to one another which adds an extra layer of drama.

Advice to Management

Hire a sales manager. I know that you don't believe they do anything, but there is absolutely no way that a company can transition from a mid-sized family business into a technology powerhouse without anyone managing the sales team.

Aug 10, 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your review! With the stress of work and the busyness of home, we do encourage employees to use the work-life balance we have in place. Flexibility gives them the time they need to take ... More