CSU Fullerton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.3

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

The interview process is about 2+ months start to finish. While the process is long, someone is always willing to assist in communication or to answer questions. Those interviewing were pleasant to speak with and were willing to answer questions when asked,

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in the workplace vs. out of the workplace.   Answer Question

Interview

the interview was with the professor who i wanted to work under and i was well prepared for the basic engineering questions anyone would ask. it lasted about 20 mins and all he wanted to know were my goals and abilities in life.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

Email and phone call to setup face to face interview. They were willing to work with my schedule to setup a convenient time for the face to face interview. In person interview with supervisor of the department was straightforward. Ask about my school schedule , how well did I know Excel and somethings about my past work experiences.

Student Assistant - Department of Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward with basic behavioral questions and few job related questions. The interview was conducted by 2 people and focus was more on knowledge based on excel.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

contact to professor, send copy of resume. Include all previous experience, project work, and courses taken. emphasis on topics which are related to position. Include some projects which are related to position

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

Simple, fairly straightforward interview process. Asked a lot of personality questions, and a little of technical. Overall, it was a group interview and took about a couple of weeks to get an answer. Hours were a bit odd so that is why I didn't take the offer. Nice staff and people. Looked like a good place to work but did not fit my schedule at all.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses in a team-oriented setting?   Answer Question

Evaluation Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

Panel interview with three staff members -- all courteous and professional. They went around the table asking questions and wrote down my answers/notes. The whole process took less than an hour. I appreciated their warmth -- the director was welcoming and it seemed like she made an effort to not come off as intimidating. Overall, it was a great interview experience. I would have happily taken the job if they weren't on such a tight budget, which affected my salary offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself. Why are you leaving your previous job? Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses. Tell us about some of the projects you worked on at your previous job. What were some difficult situations that you experienced at work and how did you deal with them? What is something you feel proud of accomplishing at your previous job?   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was set up by the director, and I was then interviewed by her. She then gave me a tour of the office! She was very kind and the interview was very conversational. The process took 2 weeks. I got accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Social Media? What is a specific campaign you have seen that you liked and why?   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

The phone interview was done by a panel, and it was very confusing over the phone who was asking which question. The questions were mostly personality type. The in person interview was also done by a panel, and it included technical and personality questions. There were three interviewers. Interviewers were knowledgeable about the job that I interviewed for. The technical questions were very relevant to the job, and included PeopleSoft and SQL. However, the personality questions were standard HR personality questions that didn't mean anything.

Web Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview. I had to show my portfolio on web development and had to explain my projects of Wordpress PhP. They also asked for some of the graphic design work. The interview was very relaxed. the interviewer gave me enough time to explain my portfolio and asked to the point questions.