CSU Fullerton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSU Fullerton Interview Questions

Interviews at CSU Fullerton

2.3

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

6 people interviewed me at once, which was intimidating to a certain extent, but it all worked out. I also has to write a quite page on a prompt that gave me to do after the interview was over.

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Panel of four interviewees including amateur level positions to sit in for the interview in management position. Lots of questions asked and lots of answers written down. 30 minutes-1 hour long.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

I applied online. I received the phone interview request after applying 2 months. Many professors (over 15, I guess) attended the phone interview and each asked one or two questions. It took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about your research topics.
      - Why do you want to work at our school?
      - What is your teaching philosophy?
      ...   Answer Question

Part-Time Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward, and since I was referred for this particular position by an employee of the company - i felt more comfortable. I would definitely interview again in the future assuming that i could afford to take the position.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

Online apply, phone interviews, schedule a meeting, visiting the campus, meet with facutly, make a public presentation, answer the questions, waiting for the final answer, get a job offer, make a decision.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from employer for an interview. Came into the office for an interview and spoke with the employer for an hour about the position and the future of where the position will be

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences that can be applied to this position?   Answer Question

Arts Week Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process for this position was pretty simple. I applied for the position middle of September, and I interviewed at the end of September. I was interviewed by the Graduate Assistant/Co-Advisor of the Arts Inter-Club Council, along with the 3 student leaders of AICC. They asked me a series of questions, and the setting was really calm. I heard back about a week or so later that I had gotten the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton.

Interview

Thorough, they really care and want you to be the best you can be. If you are a student they are diligent to work with your schedule -- worked under DIRC specifically and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and after about two days they offered me an interview in person. The interview was fairly easy and there was not a lot of questions they asked. They made us read a script and asked some basic questions about our selves

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The search committee go through the initial screening of applications and narrows down the list to around 10. They have phone interviews with the 10 candiates, asking simple question to learn more about the candidates. The search committee reduces the list to around 4 candidates, and invite them to for formal interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CSU Fullerton?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to teach both undergraduate and graduate courses?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the research activities of current faculties?   1 Answer