CSU Fullerton Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

In Person17%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

CSU Fullerton

Application

I interviewed at CSU Fullerton

Interview

There was first a phone interview with the search committee on Zoom with the cameras off. Then candidates who advanced were asked to do a virtual "on campus" interview that involved a research talk. They were clear about timeline and next steps.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to this position at Cal State Fullerton?
    Answer Question

CSU Fullerton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton

Interview

2 interviews. One with the Program Coordinator, and one with the Program Director. Both interviews are 30-45min long. Really easy going people. Be prepared to take a written test about drafting a short activity for the students.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSU Fullerton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton

Interview

general interview , past experience test knowledge , they will try to see your stability as how long you are working in the company and how stable you were on the previous job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Orange, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process was very simple and easy. They asked you questions not just to learn about you academically but as a person and were genuinely interested in your life.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

It went smooth, no that bad. The interviewer asked all the fundamental questions about the circuits, amplifiers, filters, types of filters, and how do they function because I applied for a Grader position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSU Fullerton

Application

I interviewed at CSU Fullerton

Interview

6 people interviewed me at once, which was intimidating to a certain extent, but it all worked out. I also has to write a quite page on a prompt that gave me to do after the interview was over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Panel of four interviewees including amateur level positions to sit in for the interview in management position. Lots of questions asked and lots of answers written down. 30 minutes-1 hour long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSU Fullerton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton

Interview

I applied online. I received the phone interview request after applying 2 months. Many professors (over 15, I guess) attended the phone interview and each asked one or two questions. It took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about your research topics. - Why do you want to work at our school? - What is your teaching philosophy? ...

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a group interview. There were 3 other interviewees together with me. There were 3 interviewers (both are my current supervisors and 1 senior SI). They would ask the questions from the lists and we interviewees will take turns answering.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions regarding what is SI, why you apply, what's the difference between SI and tutoring

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSU Fullerton (Fullerton, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was pretty straightforward, and since I was referred for this particular position by an employee of the company - i felt more comfortable. I would definitely interview again in the future assuming that i could afford to take the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews