CUMULUS MEDIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed with about 3 or 4 people. Asked questions based on my resume, but it seemed a bit unorganized. It was such a long time ago I can not remember much more about the interview.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with a panel of three people on first round interview. Took an accounting assessment beforehand. Interview was very smooth. Mostly asked about previous experience. Second round interview was with one person and much less formal, more like a meet-and-greet.

On Air Personality Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA.

Interview

Interview for Radio, once you get one, is really easy. I was taken to lunch and I was offered lunch and a beer and the Program Director (PD) had a lengthy discussion with me. If was NOT your typical interview, the PD was just trying to get to know me and get to know how I was after a couple of beers. Know what sense of humor I have and if I would be a good fit for the show he was hiring for.

On-Air Personality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I submitted a resume and was asked to fill out an application, I was interviewed once, we negotiated wages and I was hired all in the same interview.

The program director and the station manager were both present for the interview and both had interview questions prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a rate of pay that I refused, I told them what I expected my income to be and they met me in the middle assuring me that raises would be in the near future. I should have gotten that in writing as I produced the desired outcome but was never compensated for it.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I was asked basic questions about my past professional experience. I was also asked about how my experience would tie in with the position I was applying for. After the manager interviewed me, others from the department were brought in and allowed to ask me questions dealing with the position.

Interview Questions

• The main concern was if I was consistent and dependable in my working habits.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The Interview process was over the span of a month or two. It is not difficult as long as you are prepared and the employees were very helpful and flexible with scheduling. They did what they could to make sure they were working around my school schedule. They were also very friendly while interviewing me.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA.

Interview

The interview only took about 10 minutes, and I was offered the position less than a week later. They asked me basic questions about the position to make sure I was qualified, such as what computer programs do I know.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online, asked me to go into the office in SF to interview the following week. Did not have phone interview. I spoke with the business department manager. The interview was very causal and fast. He did not ask any difficult questions.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Washington, DC).

Interview

Received an email asking me to come in for an interview. Was interviewed by two staff who I felt very comfortable with and were genuinely interested in getting to know me. They knew exactly what the wanted in an applicant - and luckily I was a good fit. The interview lasted about 40 minutes long and received an offer via email about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Providence, RI) in April 2014.

Interview

Very laid back. Don't have to dress professional attire. General questions about why I wanted the position were asked, nothing technical. They give you the chance to talk on air during the interview so be prepared for that. Overall very laid back however.

Negotiation