CUMULUS MEDIA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 126 of over 126 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

CUMULUS MEDIA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA in Aug 2021

Interview

Interviewed at an off-site location. I felt like even though I had been in the business for quite some time. It was not an interview with the correct questions to find out my experience and how I could help.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been selling in the media?
    1 Answer

CUMULUS MEDIA

Application

I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA

Interview

Great. Talking and idea sharing. This was a very thorough process and they will hire the right person not the fastest or cheapest. Cumulus is a great media company and one that is committed to the community.

Interview Questions
  • How would you separate yourself from other shows in the market:

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Harvey, LA) in Mar 2021

Interview

First Submitted an Application 5 interviews - Regional VP, GM, Sales Manager Digital Operations, This process was very helpful. I used this time to understand the companies culture. Also with the Vendor then an offer was sent

Interview Questions
  • How would you train a team who doesn’t want to learn about digital.

CUMULUS MEDIA

Application

I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA

Interview

The interview was over the phone and it was short and to the point. The people who were interviewing me were very honest about the job requirements, expectations, and compensation.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in a situation where you have a lot on your plate?

CUMULUS MEDIA

Application

I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA

Interview

The interview process was chill and relaxing. The person that hired me was super welcoming and made everything look fun. The person interviewing me gave me a brief description on what I would be doing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Columbia, MO)

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. A test had to be taken. A background check was done and it took two weeks to get a response, but overall the rest of the process went great and I was hired. I came in person two times to interview with the Sales Manager and then the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wrightsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Wrightsville, PA)

Interview

Cordial. Direct. The man who asked the questions did his job and explained thoroughly the process by which I would come to work there if I were to be offered the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (New York, NY)

Interview

1 step in person and call with vp. Told how amazing it is and how you are the next big thing. If they want you, they will tell you what you want to hear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CUMULUS MEDIA

Application

I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA

Interview

It was an easy one-on-one with one of the radio hosts/head of promotions. There weren't any curveball questions or any questions out of the ordinary. They were looking for passionate and motivated people who wanted to pursue a marketing career. Talking about your passion for the radio industry will benefit you in the interview process as well.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my time commitments. Nothing was unusual about the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (New Delhi)

Interview

1)Write a code for delete binary tree using recursion and without recursion. 2)about collection and map is part of collection or not? 3) 2 snippet related to java we have to identify it will work or not. 4)comparable vs compartor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 126 Interviews