CUMULUS MEDIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CUMULUS MEDIA Interview Questions

Interviews at CUMULUS MEDIA

2.6

Interview

The interview process was chill and relaxing. The person that hired me was super welcoming and made everything look fun. The person interviewing me gave me a brief description on what I would be doing.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Columbia, MO).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. A test had to be taken. A background check was done and it took two weeks to get a response, but overall the rest of the process went great and I was hired. I came in person two times to interview with the Sales Manager and then the VP of Sales.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrightsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Wrightsville, PA).

Interview

Cordial. Direct. The man who asked the questions did his job and explained thoroughly the process by which I would come to work there if I were to be offered the position

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (New York, NY).

Interview

1 step in person and call with vp. Told how amazing it is and how you are the next big thing. If they want you, they will tell you what you want to hear.

Interview Questions

• have you heard of sweetdeals   1 Answer

Interview

It was an easy one-on-one with one of the radio hosts/head of promotions. There weren't any curveball questions or any questions out of the ordinary. They were looking for passionate and motivated people who wanted to pursue a marketing career. Talking about your passion for the radio industry will benefit you in the interview process as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my time commitments. Nothing was unusual about the interview process.   Answer Question

Digital Content Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Washington, DC) in August 2018.

Interview

Very casual/informal, with an interviewer who was hard to read. Didn't provide any follow-up or respond to later questions. It seemed as though the interviewer had been previously burned by a few employees who didn't perform in the job as well as they indicated they could, so was more concerned about your technical skills versus attitude/fit.

Interview Questions

• Basically just went down list of job requirements and asked yes or no if you are capable of doing the tasks quickly and comprehensively   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Harrisburg, PA) in July 2018.

Interview

During the process i was given a series of tests quizzes and presentations. This included:
    1 aptitude test
    2 interviews
    Had to memorize and give the Radio base buy and why presentation
    Then Job Offer

Easy process, gave salary that was asked for

Any Opening Interview

Interview

I've been told that I'm reliable and a people's person. I don't have a habit of being late or calling out or taking extra long breaks. My goal is to get my work done before I try leaving and not vice versa. Never will I be argumentative to towards a customer because their being difficult. I'm also an artist/singer going by the name of Ik3onic. I'm on 99.1, 104.5, and 107.7. I'm also on iTunes, spotify, Amazon, YouTube, etc.

Producer Interview

Interview

The interview was very standard. They asked about my experience and what I'm looking to achieve. Overall, I'd say I left a good impression coming in with a little bit of prep for the interview.

Promotions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CUMULUS MEDIA (Providence, RI) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. I sat down with the person who I would be reporting too and I was asked a few questions. It was more of a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• What artists do I listen too? What experience do I have? If I turn the radio on, what station is on?   Answer Question