CVR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVR Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.5

Law Clerk Interview

Interview

I don't have really to much to say it was fast and i was offered the position and i accepted. The offer i gave wasn't accepted though he has beef you better be careful on your own but no way a woman can be in school while

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVR (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Met at refinery panel review then tour and dinner, over all interview was rushed and a little unorganized. The people involved were maintenance, reliability, process and operations. The HR manager was not present but assistant was,

SEC Accountant Interview

Interview

The HR interviewer did not know how accounting processes or departments worked. First time in my life where HR personnel was just plan rude and gave no specifics on the company. The reason why they are trying to fill this position. Did not even know who this position would report too....which says a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself and why your looking for a job?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVR (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief and straight to the point, told me about the job description an what u would be doing in the position. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable like I was already apart of the team.

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVR (Wynnewood, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Submitted an online job application, and was contacted by phone in about 3 weeks. I was asked a few questions in order to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. From everything I had read< i had expected the interview to be a behavioral type interview -- instead it was very technical. I didn't know until the end of the interview that I was one of the final 3 candidates, so that likely would have been my only interview.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about ladder logic, PLCs, feedback loop, and other topics. Also, I was given a brief description of the job, and soon after was asked very technical questions about how what I had learned in school could be applied to this job specially.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVR in September 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process went very smooth from start to finish. Everyone at the company was very friendly and knowledgeable of the company. The VP of HR was a very friendly and approachable man. They were able to get the drug test, background check and offer done very fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very smooth

Crude Oil Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVR in September 2010.

Interview

Nice company, small very formal office with lots of old school employees. Interview went extremely well, but I did not have experience in that particular segment of business.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions - Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question