Cafe Yumm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cafe Yumm

Yummer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cafe Yumm (Beaverton, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

they had me interview twice, asked A LOT about my personal life trying to determine if I have children as they not like to hire people with kids. Offered me position to "work into management" and would not tell me the management salary, promised the world to get you to take the job!

Interview Questions

• DO you have family that is more important than career??   Answer Question

Negotiation

HAHAHA. There is no negotiation. Minimum wage or bust

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cafe Yumm (Eugene, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Submit app, called three days later for an interview the next day, hired the next week.

Between submitting app and starting first shift: 2.5 weeks

After you put your application in, call three or four days later, go into the location and introduce yourself to the person who runs the show, a face is always better than just a name.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Yummer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cafe Yumm (Eugene, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Sat down with two managers. fairly easy questions. I remember they asked if i had previous food experience. Whether i had a full availability. If i could get my food handlers card or if i had it. Also had to have a group interview with other potentials. Got my work uniform, hat and bandana and shirt. Bummer cause my shirt and hat were already used and kind of gross. you can tell this company keeps true to its don't waste culture. Nice people just they expect a lot for what is really just fast food service.

Interview Questions

• what is one way you dealt with an unruly boss?   1 Answer