Caitong Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caitong Securities

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caitong Securities (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview was quite easy. No technical questions were asked. No pressure interview. I was asked about my availability. The entire interview was conducted in a comfortable atmosphere. Since I was graduating with a bachelor degree, the interviewer asked me about Master studies I was going to pursue. Something like the university ranking and application process was talked about. By coincidence, the interviewer and I came from the same hometown, a very small city in Zhejiang province. We talked about our hometown and high school therefore.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer saw on my resume that I am going to pursue a master degree in the U.S.. So he asked me about the ranking of the university I was going to study at. I was also asked about the application process.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caitong Securities (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in August 2013.

Interview

meet with the team manager, have a long time discussion with the manager about the industry. Then several days later, receive the reply from the team manager.The process is very fast and straightforward.

Equity Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caitong Securities (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

One of my friend introduced me to the manager. After a lunch talk for 1 and half hours, I had impressed the manager, who introduced me later to the Research Department.

Interview Questions

• what do you think of the US capital market?   Answer Question
    • What do you think of graduate school when spending so much money on the tuition?   Answer Question