Calibre CPA Group, PLLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC (Bethesda, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a phone call from the recruiter and then one on-site interview. Interview was mainly conversational. No staff questions. More about knowing you as a person and if it is a good fit.

Senior Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC (Bethesda, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in person with two managing partners. That was followed by an interview with the head of the dept. ( the other senior management person was not available that day). Afterward I was introduced the five other members of the department I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in five years   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC (Bethesda, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was what I expected. Questions were focused on determining experience both with accounting and with job management as well as the ease with which my skill set could be applied to Labor Union clients.

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC (Washington, DC) in September 2010.

Interview

I was very impressed by the interviewers passion about the company. It seemed like a great place to work and a great place to start a career.

Interview Questions

I decided to go with a different offer because of location.

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC.

Interview

Interviewed by multiple partners
    Standard interview questions such as "tell us about yourself", "what are your strengths/weaknesses", "how would you handle a hypothetical work situation" etc
    Whole process didn't take longer than 40 minutes
    Both partners were laid back and amicable; Felt at ease at interview
    A total of phone interview and one in person interview

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC (Bethesda, MD) in February 2019.

Interview

Very well organized. After applying online , a recruiter contacting me letting me the position I had apply requires certain skills I didn’t have at the moment , but she does have an available position that could be of my interest. Then I was called to meet the hiring managers and 1 week after , I was offered the job.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calibre CPA Group, PLLC (Bethesda, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I applied through my school, and went into the office for an interview. The turn around was about two week to schedule an in person interview, and two weeks to know whether I received the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly focused on past experience and how I managed time. There were also a few questions about working with other people and group projects.   1 Answer