California Bank & Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Bank & Trust

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked about your resume and things to describe yourself. They gave you a brief introduction on how the job was like and what you needed to do. They talked a lot about growth in this company. The people interviewing seemed very professional and this was a very professional interview. It was definitely not casual.

Interview Questions

• What was something you did out of the box for your company?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager was very nice and helped me prep for interview with Sr. Credit Analyst. Asked about my experience and what I did that would be useful in the position. Interviewed after with the Sr. Credit analyst and then with the entire team (6 total people).

Loan Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First a call from HR. The phone interview by phone from HR was about 1/2 hour. Then you get an interview with department manager. The interview was for about an 1 1/2 hours. Depending on the manager and their personality it can be easy or nerve wrecking.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses? What is one of your strength? What makes you a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Since I currently worked with the company I merely submitted my application and recieved a call about a week later that it was being forwarded to the branch. I then waited another week before I heard on what date my interview was to take place. When arriving I was interviewed by three officials of that particular branch and was asked an array of questions about how I work, what I am looking for with this job, and how I am with my co-workers. They then told me a little about thier branch and asked if I had any questions. I was declined the position because they said my ambitions were to be a new accounts rep and they would rather have me there as that position than as a customer service rep.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with another co-worker in oyur branch?   1 Answer

Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I met with the HR Director for 1 - 1 1/2 hours at their office in UTC. She was a very friendly and positive person. I enjoyed the interview. Afterwards, I was immediately finger-printed to continue the interview and hiring process. This was only the 1st interview, and the 2nd interview was scheduled for shortly thereafter.