California Bank & Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at California Bank & Trust

2.9

Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (San Diego, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I met with the HR Director for 1 - 1 1/2 hours at their office in UTC. She was a very friendly and positive person. I enjoyed the interview. Afterwards, I was immediately finger-printed to continue the interview and hiring process. This was only the 1st interview, and the 2nd interview was scheduled for shortly thereafter.

Marketing Interview

Interview

Did a basic phone screening, then scheduled another interview with the manager. We couldn't match our times so we just ended up talking over the phone. So overall 2 phone interviews!

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked about your resume and things to describe yourself. They gave you a brief introduction on how the job was like and what you needed to do. They talked a lot about growth in this company. The people interviewing seemed very professional and this was a very professional interview. It was definitely not casual.

Interview Questions

• What was something you did out of the box for your company?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process resembled a typical finance interview. Management was also very kind and friendly. The interview seemed to be well-balanced, giving the employee the ability to show their skills related to the industry as well as their personality.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Del Mar, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview was 45 minutes, It was very comfortable. It wasn’t your typical interview questions they were more interested in my current position, and what I do in detail. They told me they wanted to make it decision within a week. I thought the interview went very well it was very comfortable and very easy

Interview Questions

• More interested in my current job than any normal interview questions   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager was very nice and helped me prep for interview with Sr. Credit Analyst. Asked about my experience and what I did that would be useful in the position. Interviewed after with the Sr. Credit analyst and then with the entire team (6 total people).

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Since I currently worked with the company I merely submitted my application and recieved a call about a week later that it was being forwarded to the branch. I then waited another week before I heard on what date my interview was to take place. When arriving I was interviewed by three officials of that particular branch and was asked an array of questions about how I work, what I am looking for with this job, and how I am with my co-workers. They then told me a little about thier branch and asked if I had any questions. I was declined the position because they said my ambitions were to be a new accounts rep and they would rather have me there as that position than as a customer service rep.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with another co-worker in oyur branch?   1 Answer

Loan Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First a call from HR. The phone interview by phone from HR was about 1/2 hour. Then you get an interview with department manager. The interview was for about an 1 1/2 hours. Depending on the manager and their personality it can be easy or nerve wrecking.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses? What is one of your strength? What makes you a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Bank & Trust (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Dress professional, two interview, one at Human Resources and Second interview at the bank. Interview at branch was an hour and interview at Human Resources was 30 minutes. They ask a lot questions about sales and why should they hir me

Interview Questions

• What do you like best operations or new account? If you have a problem with another employee what would u do?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Trainee Program Interview

Interview

Went on the first interview with the senior VP and two credit analyst. They were very nice. Asked behavioral questions and it lasted about hour. Got a second interview lunch with the same two credit analyst and a relationship manager. Not too many question. I think they were checking to see if i fit in with them

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral question   1 Answer