California Credits Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Credits Group (Pasadena, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. No curve ball questions. Was only about 30 minutes. Just asked job related questions. Not difficult at all. Overall a good overall expirience. Left the onterview with a good overall feeling about how it went.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Credits Group (Pasadena, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

Simple walk through of the resume and background. No curveballs at all. Just know your resume and skills.

Accepted another offer.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Credits Group.

Interview

There were 1 interview process, I was interviewed by 2 people from the HR department. It took me about couple of days from the interview to the offer.

Interview Questions

• They were asking me about general interview questions, strengths and weaknesses and skills   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at California Credits Group in September 2010.

Interview

Basic interview style questions

Pay was very low

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Credits Group in September 2010.

Interview

1. Phone Call from HR - standard questions and if you pass, appointment for in-office interview
    2. In-person interview with HR - Knowledge of company, Q&A
    3. Group Interview with 2-3 Senior Associates - Resume walkthrough, Strengths, Weaknesses, Past experiences that add value to the company

Once the interview process was finished, I received a phone call from the company's HR Manager a week later offering the position and start date
    Paperwork was signed and compensation was discussed during this time