California Culinary Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at California Culinary Academy

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at California Culinary Academy (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First interview with the Executive Chef. Standard questions about past experience were asked. Focus on curriculum development as a new course was being established.Followed by a practical kitchen stage. Then a 45 minutes classroom lecture. Both these were judged by about 5-6 faculty members. Final interview with the Director of education.

Interview Questions

• No. The interview process was very standard .Questions were about past experience and course related.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Culinary Academy.

Interview

I interviewed with the Director of Admissions and the Preident of the school all in the same day. The next day they offered me the job and I accepted, a decision I will always regret.

Interview Questions

• The President of the school literally sat there and just asked me general interview questiosn that he was reading off of a script. It is extremely easy to just tell him what he wants to hear. I am pretty sure they would hire a horse if it could talk.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Absolutley no room for negotiations.