California Employment Development Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (West Sacramento, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

2-3 supervisor/manager interview panel. behavioral based questions and answer. different type of scenario what you will do and how you handle different situations. if you can work in a team environment.

Office Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Sacramento, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted over the phone to schedule an interview. Upon arrival I was given some tasks (to demonstrate knowledge of miscrosoft office suite), after that I went in for the interview. The interview panel consisted of four people, who I later learned were managers at this place. The questions were all behavioral, nothing very difficult.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer elsewhere.

Office Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Took a math test and then had to type an answer to a random question. After that i met with two managers and answered some qustions. The first part of the interview was a lil hard cause i wasnt expecting a math test and my mind went blank. Math problems werent hard just basic word problems. The two managers were really nice

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Sacramento, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

You start off with a pre-test to qualify for the position. The test is then given to the panel. Panel Interview with series of questions in regards to experiences and scenarios given.

Interview Questions

• Asked to keep interview questions confidential.   1 Answer

Associate Governmental Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (North Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Sat down with 2 person panel. The hiring manager and her supervisor. The hiring manager did most of the talking while her supervisor only spoke/asked a few times.

Interview Questions

• Work place conflict. How did you handle a situation involving disagreement with a peer or supervisor?   Answer Question

Auditor I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called to participate in the interview process two weeks after I took the written test in the same office in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Before the interview, I was asked to go to one room to take a 30-minute written test. The question was about how I dealt with a difficult situation, and what the outcome was. After that Three managers took turn asking questions. They gave me a copy of the questions they are reading from. The questions were mostly asking how I dealt with some challenging situations from previous jobs. I thought I did very well but never heard from them again.

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Some SQL queries - hand written - with a fake db schema. 8-10 oral interview questions with a mix of technical and situational questions. The standard, "Why do you want this job and why are you qualified?" question...

Senior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Kansas City, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with Burn and Mc Donnell with 4 people interviewing me went ok

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Sacramento, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Panel interview. 6 behavioral questions. A written exercise in 15 mins.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at California Employment Development Department (Oakland, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Manager called me on the phone and made an appt. with me. Then I had one pannel interviews with 5 managers, the waited about 3 days, they called me back and told me I am accepted. Two weeks after my acceptance, I started my first day of work.