Cambria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cambria

2.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cambria (Eden Prairie, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

You have a 1:1 and then a panel of two. Talked about the brand, and the territory and responsibilities. If you were a final candidate, you would be called back to interview with a larger panel of management.

Interview Questions

• The job required travel, and promotional activities for clients that would also require some evenings, and occasional weekends. I was asked if I had any hesitations about that.   1 Answer

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cambria (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Was initially pulled in by a recruiter for this position. Spent over 60 mins on initial phone screen. Next step, 60+mins with EVP of HR. Next step, 60 min meeting with EVP of Sales. Next step, 60+ min meeting with EVP of Corporate Sales.

During my 4th interview, the principal actually asked me, if hired, what would my title be? This was clearly a result of being “over-titled” and uninformed. The meeting left me feeling like a consultant, as the principal took notes on my growth strategies. Companies that put people in positions based on relationships and not competencies and capabilities, will always struggle to meet their corporate objectives.

End result: I was GHOSTED . #wow

Market Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cambria (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the District Manager out of Southern California followed by a in-person interview in Oakland with a Marketing Manager, another phone interview with Bay Area District Manager, three weeks later we meet in San Francisco at Cambria's Gallery.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cambria (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

There was an initial phone screen followed by 2 in person interviews. They seemed very interested, and placed me in the position by saying who I would manage etc. Then they never got back to me. I reached out multiple times and they said they had not made a decision yet but that they still liked me. It was over two months when I finally gave up hope that they would call to let me know I didn't get the position. Be wary of them seeming to promise you things in an interview and not deliver.

Interview Questions

• Why I applied for this specific job over another they may be offering.   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cambria (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I responded to Cambria's ad for Marketing Representative on LinkedIn, and the territory rep reached out to me about two weeks later to schedule an interview. The interview was easy and conversational and went well. I was told I would be informed whether or not I'd secure a second interview in about two weeks. After two weeks of silence, I followed up with a phone call and did not receive a response. A week later, I sent an email. The territory rep replied to say that the job search was on hold, and that he would notify me once the company was ready to hire again. I checked in a month later via email, and received no response. I finally heard through the grapevine that someone had been hired for the position.

Although I am disappointed that I did not get the job, I am mostly disappointed in the lack of responsiveness and honesty from a luxury brand like Cambria. I would very much have appreciated a short note to say, "Thank you for your interest, but we've chosen someone else for the position."

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me many questions. Most of the interview was spent explaining the job requirements.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Le Sueur, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambria (Le Sueur, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

IT took a while but I know there were probably a lot of people trying to apply for the job. They called and set up a time for a phone screen, then a few weeks later I had gotten an opportunity to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 5-10 years   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Le Sueur, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cambria (Le Sueur, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Upon arrival, I was given a tour of the plant. Next, a one-on-one interview followed where I was also asked to read and sign a paper about why I can't walk on the grass and the last step was a math/reading comprehension test.

Management Interview

Interview

very lengthy and complicated. Not allot of product training or knowledge or classroom training . Could be much better - this is good company but not very well managed.

Fulfillment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belle Plaine, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cambria (Belle Plaine, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was average. A lot of telling you what the job would be like. The gals interviewing me were actually the people I work with everyday. They recommend you not walk on the grass as this will get you immediately disqualified.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Plant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Le Sueur, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cambria (Le Sueur, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and organized interview staff. Plant tour was excellent staff seemed very happy factory was very clean. Supervisor took their time in during interview process and I never felt rushed or like I was a bother to them. Explained all benefits, pay structure and schedules well. Willing to answer all question asked.

Interview Questions

• Who is responsible for safety?   1 Answer