Camden Property Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Irvine, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back a couple weeks later. The HR Dept. reached out to me and invited me to open interviews. Before I went to the interview the HR lady called me and we went over the position, pay and asked me questions about myself. I appreciated that she spent the time to make sure I was a good fit for the position and what it consisted of before sending me to the open interviews. When I came into the Regional Office for open interviews I was greeted by some very nice and friendly people from Camden. I ended up interviewing with 3 different people in the same day (total interview time was almost 2 hours). I interviewed with 2 community managers and the district manager. Loved my whole interview experience and really connected well with the ladies who interviewed me. They valued my experience and made me feel very comfortable.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiting process was extremely positive. The people interviewing you really seem to care about getting to know you and see if you fit the company culture. Culture is important to Camden and they take the necessary steps to ensure that you will be happy working there!

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

there was a lot of question about my skills being ask, then the interviewer start telling of her problems with current supervisor. she explain about her current positon she needed help in the office.
    And then she said she would call me sometime this week, she had others to interview as well as.
    She did call saying that they were heading in a different direction, she would keep my paper on file, and I did gey another call from the new propert manager to meet again.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Houston, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. Responded to my inquiry and was very pleasant. They were looking for specific technical qualifications that I did not have.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

Three interviews, plus a skill assessment. All fairly relaxed, conversational. The final interview with regional manager had a few "gotcha" moments, but those were easily dismissed. Overall a fairly painless process, if not a bit drawn out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer...   Answer Question

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Denver, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was very professional. The management team were inquisitive and much to the point. They not only were looking for experience, but also look for personality traits that fit with the Camden culture of Living excellence & intergrity. They provided a very comfortable enviroment to conduct the interview. I was very impressed with the way everything played out.

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Dunwoody, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview from an HR rep shortly after I submitted my resume online, then about a week later had an interview on site with the community manager. I was set up with a third interview with the district and regional managers about 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

It was awesome, but very situational and personaity based. The interview process took about 5-6 weeks and consisted of 4 interviews, all the way up to the Senior vice president via video conference.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went out of the way for your customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was set up to do a teleconference with a senior executive, which I did. The phone conversation was very thorough, where he gave me a very broad and sometimes detailed overview of the company and what position I would potentially be offered. He shed light on the experience from beginning to end and how he got to where he is now. I asked a few questions he did not cover, and overall I had a good understanding of the culture, business model, and practices of the company from this 82 minute phone conversation. A few weeks later, I had an offer to speak with the Chief Operating Officer (#3 in the entire organization) which I took, and he discussed a few things about our shared military service and a little more of the way one moves up through the ranks at Camden.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straightforward, and there was an emphasis that it was a phone conversation, not an interview. Perhaps this was to relieve some possible stress on this side of the phone line. In any case it got me to the next level, and while talking with the COO, he mentioned he'd like to meet me and also get me out to the home office (Houston, TX) to see how things are run there. Perhaps I will get a call back and offer to do this in the coming weeks or months. I remain hopeful.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust (Austin, TX).

Interview

Internal hiring is competitive. Just know what they expect from you in the role and how you plan to demonstrate that. Be a strong sales leader and team player. Live the values and have goals within the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your previous managers would describe you as a worker   Answer Question

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camden Property Trust.

Interview

I was contacted for a new build in a an area to Camden. The HR recruiter was very nice in the beginning. I moved my schedule around to accommodate their interviewer availability times on-site. Finally, on the third attempt at scheduling the interview, I got it done.

1) I was not impressed with the on-site management team (were quite rude actually)
    2) I almost feel like I was made fun of and discriminated against because of where I am from

The whole thing was unprofessional on their part looking back on it.

I was already employed making more than they were offering (maybe that's why they didn't really try to win me over?).
    As a professional, it is important for me to get ideas on why I am not offered a position or what I can do better on interviews. I specifically emailed the HR recruiter in very polite tone asking what I could do better and why did I not receive an offer... NO RESPONSE. She was quite poor at responding actually.

unprofessional - slightly rude - didn't vibe well

Interview Questions

• How would you tour with eccentric personalites ( ie instagram famous people), actors, etc.?   2 Answers