Camis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.3

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camis (Cumberland, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I went through a recruiting company and then Camis contacted me for a Skype interview. Simple help Desk and Customer care questions were asked. I got the job in 2 days after the interview. Overall it took about 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain a complex technical answer?   1 Answer

Reservation Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camis in December 2015.

Interview

It was very straight forward. They ask you to talk about your past customer service experience. Do you have customer service experience? Why did you quit your previous job? How have you provided exemplary customer service?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camis (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview, remember this is a contact position. they make you sign a contract. basic customer service questions. interview last roughly 30 minutes. they also have open interviews that happen one a month i believe, they will also show you a brief power point of the company and job descriptions.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camis (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted for an interview. Interview was in a relaxed environment. Was interviewed by the call center supervisor and overall supervisor. I heard back within a few days and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were late for a meeting or obligation and how you handled that   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camis (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview first and then was called in for an in person interview. Very unformal. Two people interviewed me, and had a sheet with specific questions. They were not hard questions, generally just wanted to know your experience and how comfortable you are with computers

Interview Questions

• If you forget your password on something like Facebook, what would you do?   1 Answer

Bilingual Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camis (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview done both in French and English, mainly just asking about past work experience. I think it was more of a screening on how you react on the phone and your level of French. For the in person interview, two people interviewed me and would switch randomly between French and English questions. Past that it was a very straightforwards interview, asking about how to deal with hypothetical situations in the workplace and with callers.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with having just been upset/had a difficult client on the phone and then having to immediately take another call?   1 Answer

Call Centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Camis (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief and direct phone interview and then an in-person interview. Simple, relaxed, I could tell they were mostly looking for confidence and a positive outlook. They asked the usual customer service questions, and a few "life" questions. The most difficult question for me as how to describe how I would deal with explaining to someone a policy that wasn't in the customer's favour, that required them to forfeit fees. Make sure to be honest, and ask questions!

Interview Questions

• If you forget your password on Facebook, what do you do?   Answer Question

Reservation Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camis.

Interview

It was an overall fairly easy and relaxed interview. Will ask simple questions about situations that you might have had to deal with in a past position, and how you handled it. Most of the questions are customer service related, and a few a just probing for very basic computer knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an experience where you had to deal with a very disgruntled customer, and if so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camis (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with one of the current employees at Camis, and then if you pass that you are asked to come in for a second interview. Interview attire is somewhat business casual and you are more often than not interviewed by two people at once. Both people will be asking you questions and writing down things that you say.
    Questions consisted of your basic customer service questions like:
    -If you had a customer who was hard to deal with, how would you approach the situation?
    -What is a difficult situation you have had to deal with in the past, and how did you handle it?
    -What was the most difficult situation you had to deal with at your past job, and how did you handle it?

Interview Questions

• The interview process was pretty straight forward, no questions really caught me off guard   Answer Question