Campbell Ewald Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2016

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring team was very kind and prepared with a list of basic questions. Each question regarded my background and future goals. The questions were easy and the interview took less than an hour.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald.

Interview

Had phone interview with the companies human resource manager. Was called a week later for a one on one interview with the human resource manager at their offices. I then had a one on one interview with the hiring manager who I would ultimately report to. Received an offer within the following week.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions based on information listed on resume.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a time for a phone interview with HR. After speaking with the HR lady, she immediately scheduled me for two in-person interviews, one with the Account Executive and another with the Account Manager. The Account Executive asked me pretty hard questions, while the Manager made it more of a comfortable conversation.

Interview Questions

• What advertising ad from the last 2 years was most compelling to you and why?   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very fast and efficient. Quiet a pleasure. First a phone call with the HR head. Then a 1 on 1 interview with the DCs. Very professional and straight forward, after it was done got an offer letter with all the details and great benefits. Everything you could ask of a job interview.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then an on site interview. Everybody was nice and easy to talk to. Asked very standard questions. It was a pretty nice easy and enjoyable process.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process took a week. I had a phone interview, followed by a formal interview two days later. I interviewed with 3 different individuals, each representing a different "branch" of the company.

After discussing my skills and what salary I expected, I never heard back since. It would be courteous to at least be told that they job went to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Salary seemed to be of a concern to them. Each of the 3 people I interviewed with frequently brought it up.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Three total interviews. I had two phone & one in person. The first phone interview was with HR. It was a very fast process, all happened within two weeks. The HR person was enjoyable to talk to. The other two interviewers seem indifferent.

Not the right fit.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Warren, MI).

Interview

Very aggressive about talking you down on salary. We had agreed to an amount and then they came back and offered me $10,000 less. I turned the job down, and then 24 hours later they called and said they had suddenly found the funds to pay me what they said they would.

Account Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

First I applied online. Then I was invited (via email) to have phone interview. The first phone interview was with the human resources department. Then I had a second phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, I was invited to come in for in person interviews. I met with three people in person that day.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald.

Interview

Only went on 2 interviews. One with HR, the other with 2 creative directors. Pretty straight forward. No tricky questions.

Negotiation

There was none.