Canadian Tire Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Canadian Tire Financial Services

2.7

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with two managers at the same time, as two groups were hiring at that moment.
    It was a friendly conversation. I felt relaxed at the end. I was describing my work experience and prepared my questions, which the managers were responding. Overall I was pretty satisfied with the interview process. They asked me which group I would choose at the end of the interview and it resulted in me being hired by the group I pointed out.

Interview Questions

Interview

Behavioural questions and I was interview by the team lead and supervisor. If you prepare for the interview you have a chance of getting the job so prepare! prepare!! prepare!!!

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Three words to describe yourself
      2. Why do you want to work in Canadian Tire?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very basic interview, questions were not challenging. Basic behavioral interview which started by going through my resume and then a few additional questions. Lasted around 30-45 minutes. 2 rounds of phone interviews.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services.

Interview

The interview process was completed by 3 people, 1 human resource manager and 2 people from the hiring department. After being successful at the first set of interview the next is to have a discussion with the VP of Marketing. Overall it was made to be comfortable and pleasant experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in St. Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services (St. Catharines, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 interviews- one phone and one in person. Friendly and non intimidating. The first interview was basic get to know you questions and the in person was more role driven questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Welland, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services (Welland, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very generic and seemed like new interviewers that just read off a paper. Very little conversation and just nothing to gain from the interview itself.

They did say I would hear either way but don’t have the courtesy to advise. Not getting the job is fine but the lack of awareness and making someone wait for no response is a joke.

Disrespectful of the applicants time.

Stay away if your a professional.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services.

Interview

Had a 1-to-1 interview with the hiring manager, then got invited to the second interview with 3 managers. We discussed my previous experience and how it's related to the BA duties in the Canadian tire. The whole process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

Interview

30minute skype interview where they ask a set of behavioral and standard questions. the interviewer was quite friendly and the whole interview was recorded. They got back to me in about 2 weeks time, in a form of a email. Overall, the interview wasn't bad, you just got to be confident in your skills

Roadside Assistance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Welland, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire Financial Services (Welland, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

One person interviewed me. Basic behavioural/situation questions, as well as some customer service questions. In order to work for CTFS, you must have no criminal record or bad credit as it is a financial institution. Interview was for a contract position and the whole hiring process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer called for roadside assistance and they told you they had an infant locked in their vehicle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

set wages, no negotiating