Capelli NY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capelli NY Interview Questions

3.1

Designer Interview

Interview

a few questions, they seemed desperate. looked at the resume, said a few condescending things to me. The lady who had been there for 30 years was very rude. Said "I seemed educated"

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capelli NY.

Interview

It was very difficult to get a response about what time/day I could come in for my interview. 99% of the time when people want to interview me it takes a few hours to set the interview up. I don't really remember anything about the interview besides how cold my interviewer was and the entire atmosphere of the office seemed because my interview was so long ago. I do distinctly remember the my interviewer not telling the truth when I asked why this position became available though. I have never had an interviewer react that way to that question. It was obvious this position became available because whoever had it quit and she did not want to tell the truth.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the least about working for *insert name of designer I interned for here*?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capelli NY (Edison, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

The vice president brought me back for twointerviews then i interviewed with HR at the corporate headquarters, then had one more interview with vice president in edison, nj to discuss hours, start date, pay rate, etc..

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capelli NY (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview went great, Human resource specialist is a real professional that describes and grades the interview in front of you. Company strengths, foundation and growth is really described to you. In terms of salary it is always better to investigate how much they are offering so you can analyze if you can give them a counter offer. I believe that the strength of an interview is how you sell yourself which is easy for some people and hard for others.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capelli NY (South Hackensack, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was simple. Had 2 interviews in 1 week and was offered the job immediately. Started 2 weeks later. Was asked questions not pertaining to the job at all. Was asked about my GPA in college and my favorite school subjects even though at that point I had been out of college for 2 years. Not sure how my grades in college would affect my ability to work as a paper pusher

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capelli NY in December 2012.

Interview

First interview is with the Executive Assistant to the CEO, The Second is with the CEO

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work with a company like Capelli New York ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. The CEO gives a low salary and doesn't want to negotiate

Accessories Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capelli NY (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

You first meet with the rude HR representative who has no artistic background. Then she surprisingly decides whether to bring in the art director or not.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer