Capital Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Junior Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

5-10 minute phone, come into the office and interview with sales director & HR. The interview was short on the phone asking a few questions regarding my background. The in person interview consisted of meeting with HR and sales manager. Formal wear is expected , was told I would be hired in a class starting the following month

Interview Questions

• what do you think you would be a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy not to hard

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy casual interview process. Explained the company and growth and what their expectations are. Met with applications manager, who explained the process. Then met with the manager of sales who explained the growth and compensation. The final part is to send an email to the company explaining why you would like the offer. I sent a very brief email asking a couple questions, and received an email back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales/customer service experience do you have?   1 Answer

Finance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very direct and asked questioned about who I am in stressful situation, goals, how I handle rude clients, and how are my communications skills. Other questions, how I was successful in the past accomplishing sales quotes.

Interview Questions

• How do handle yourself with others   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to interview the next day. Email had clear instructions on interview attire as well as who to ask for and where to go.They called to confirm interview appointment. went over company info, values, culture and expectations. Easy going environment

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

After completing a personality test, I got called in for an interview within a few days. After my interview, I got a call back the next day saying that I got hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with rejection by a client?   1 Answer

Funding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was pretty informal, and they hired me because I had a good personality, not because I had any experience. They then let me know later the same week that I was hired and I started the next Monday.

Outbound Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy , first is a quick questionnaire, then one way video interview ,then second interview . If they offer the job they will give you a base pay and go into the benefits and growth that you can get here.

Interview Questions

• What does Failure mean to you ?   1 Answer

Business Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Video interview to answer some questions. Then Scheduled interview to meet Human Resource to go over job duties, salary & Commission. They'll go over the time schedule, breaks & Lunch schedules as well. There are career advancements and they'll go over what it takes to get promoted to the next level.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to applying at Capital Alliance?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital Alliance (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in April 2015.

Interview

it was quick and easy. Questions were not that hard. First, there was a technical interview and then directly into the last interview where we discuss the salary and employment-related stuff.