Capitol Office Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capitol Office Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Capitol Office Solutions

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Was set up with an interview through a staffing agency. I took the chally test then was asked to set up an in-person interview. The interview went great and the manager interviewing me for the position was awesome. The manager said that I would be a great fit for the position etc. I felt great about the interview then come to find out the next day that they did not want to move forward because they were concerned about my commitment to the company based on how long I had been searching for a job. I had recently graduated in May (5 months searching) but they said I started in January (I was in school and working then). Overall very confusing and clearly they did not want to state the actual reason in which they were not interested. Overall had a great interview experience with the manager but I was put off by the inconsistency.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

You will meet your potential Manager, VP of Sales and President of the company. The entire staff is friendly and makes the process easy. You get to experience what you will do for your career with COS.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Process took about 5 weeks in total. Initial contact by recruiter, phone interview with one office manager, another phone interview with different office manager, face-to-face interview with the second office manager followed by full day shadowing a current employee, interview with VP, final interview with President. Was a lot to do and at times was confusing. Throughout the process was told different salaries and even positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered a better position than I was originally being interviewed for.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

I really appreciated the detailed and thorough interview experience. The process took some time, but it was for good reason. This gave me a great chance to see if I was a good fit for the company and luckily for me I got an offer! I am looking forward to having a great career at COS!!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where the team fell apart. What was your role in the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

ask lots of questions, take notes, ask more questions, take more notes, ask how they became successful or what it takes to become successful, ask about commission, ask about salary, ask about environment, ask about transportation reimbursement

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions in November 2014.

Interview

call from recruiter then face to face meeting with manager, ride along then face to face meeting with VP the next interview was supposed to be with the pres but never happened. was told they decided to move on 1 week before start date.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter, then HR, then the VP. In person interview with sales manager and after you do a ride along for half a day. If they like you then you return to meet with the President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate quota because it is very unreasonable when you first start.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Very smart and influential managers. They invest time in getting to know the candidates and it is not a quick process. Just as they invest time you should do the same. I met and spoke with 7 employees to ensure it was a right fit for me. I suggest everyone does the same.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the company's HR person. The HR person thought I would be a good fit and recommended me to take a personality test. I then was asked to do an interview with the hiring manager. He asked me the typical interview questions then took me out on the field to test my cold calling skills.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capitol Office Solutions (Columbia, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

they were not consistent with me, at one point saying they were going to make and offer and then saying a day or so later that no terrifory was available. HR person turned very indifferent - something was suddenly up ... left me with a negative perception of this company (obviously)