Capriza Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capriza

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capriza (Palo Alto, CA)

Interview

I was working for a $35 billion revenue company prior to joining Capriza and was a very critical piece of the team. In other words, I had no intention to quit and usually get annoyed when I am approached on LinkedIn with a cookie cutter email or job description that doesn't make any sense for me. Capriza recruiting team was very respectful and knowledgeable from the start. For the other reviewer, I have been on both sides of the fence and it's up to us to smell the "BS" and stop the interview process. I have interviewed multiple candidates from a competitor and all they wanted to do was to see our product or learn about our IPs. I have also had phone interviews where the hiring company tried to get inside information of the company I was working for. At the end of the day, it's our responsibility to say no to something we deemed as a disadvantage to us.

Interview Questions
  • Thoughtful question to see if your personality fits with the rest of the team and also technical questions to make sure you are qualified for the job.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capriza (New York, NY) in Jan 2015

Interview

I was interviewed by someone I did not like it but i have to keep typing which is very annoying how will i know when i get to 30 words i will have to start counting soon am i there yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

214 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capriza (Palo Alto, CA) in Jun 2014

Interview

The entire objective of the interview was to "extract" inside information on their competitor, who had been a past employer of mine. First step was a phone interview with web sharing, and the entire focus was on things that I had executed with the competing technology, and not on the defined role or my current skills. This continued during the onsite interview, where attempt to extract more information on the competition was made. Afterwards, I was asked to solve a design problem, which they needed help with, and I did solve it. The entire panel that was supposed to meet me, did not meet and the interview was abruptly ended in view of I not sharing confidential information about their competitor's product. Later, I was told that I do not carry the necessary visual design skills for the job. Strangely, they never saw any of my visual design projects, so the feedback was fabricated and in my opinion the interview was conducted only to solicit inside information about their competitor.

Interview Questions
  • I want to know everything about how "the competitor product" works internally.
3 people found this interview helpful