Captain D's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Captain D's Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2018

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Captain D's (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online about two weeks ago. 4 days ago I got a email basically stating I have a "interview". However, I never even read that email because I don't check my email very often, but anyways...the manager ended up calling me the following day telling me she will like to "interview" me for the position, but unbeknownst to me I was already hired. I even got a new hiring packet sent to me through my email, but again I never check my email, so I was surprise when I found out I wasn't being interviewed and that I was actually at the orientation. I got the job base on my experience in fast food, so if you have experience that's definitely a plus.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakwood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Captain D's (Oakwood, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick easy and fast and easy to get the hang of it and it was the best of the best for the first time since I've been trying for so long to get a job and the rest of the day after the update is the only thing I would have to do

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work hear   1 Answer

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Captain D's (Spartanburg, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very causal and laid back. The area manager was awesome. Very easy interview. I enjoyed it. I was being interviewed for shift lead. So glad I came to this job.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Captain D's (Garland, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

You applied and then they call you in a couple days. You can apply online or written aplication. After they call you, you get a little interview and then you'll possibly be hired but I doubt it.

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Captain D's (Valdosta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Dressed nicely, asked to speak to the manager, we sat in a booth and she asked me two questions. I was the most formal person in awhile and it worked out well!

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Captain D's.

Interview

I was called in and talked to the general manager. The process was fairly brief and to the point. He asked me about past jobs. He aaked me my skills and what hours I was available. Finally when I coud start.

Interview Questions

• Could I be flexible in my hours as sometimes they needed someone to come in early or stay over?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Captain D's (Corinth, MS) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called one night by a shift leader. She gave a me a quick phone interview. The next week I got a call from the general manager, asking me to come down for orientation. I never had a face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Captain D's (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Came in and asked for the manager, was told to complete application process online and an interview would be setup. Came into the interview and was asked various scenarios about hospitality to guests.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Captain D's (Murfreesboro, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I go in they tell you when you will start then you look over paper work and they tell you to come this week or next week and they give you your stuff to start the next week but you get called first

Interview Questions

• Are you going to stick to it   1 Answer

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Captain D's (Columbus, GA).

Interview

I submitted the application took about a week they called as well as sent an email
    there was additional paper work after i got the job. But the interview was different it was one on one odd questions the manager seemed to want to now a lot of personal details if i had a license exc. Also asked about school goals career path.

Interview Questions

• why captain d's?
      Do you have any work experience?
      Do you think youre capable of doing the job tasks?   Answer Question