Captain D's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Sort:

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hernando, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Captain D's (Hernando, MS) in March 2013.

Interview

After I got a call to set up an interview, I went in the very next day as we agreed on for it. Honestly, I was only in there for maybe a total of 10 minutes. Not long at all. The manager asked me a couple of questions about my job history and experience....basically the same stuff I had on my application just in further detail. Then we were done and he told me I might get a call from them again over the next few days after they’ve made a decision. I did get that call, just later that evening actually. I got to start work there that following Monday!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Captain D’s?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Captain D's (Garland, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

You applied and then they call you in a couple days. You can apply online or written aplication. After they call you, you get a little interview and then you'll possibly be hired but I doubt it.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Captain D's (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Came in and asked for the manager, was told to complete application process online and an interview would be setup. Came into the interview and was asked various scenarios about hospitality to guests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Captain D's (Thomasville, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Short and simple. Basic interview questions that were easy to answer. Manager was very nice but restaurant seemed very understaffed. Applied then was asked to interview the next day. The interview took about 30 minutes and was done at the restaurant at one of the tables.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Captain D's.

Interview

I was called in and talked to the general manager. The process was fairly brief and to the point. He asked me about past jobs. He aaked me my skills and what hours I was available. Finally when I coud start.

Interview Questions

• Could I be flexible in my hours as sometimes they needed someone to come in early or stay over?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Captain D's (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Manager sat down with me and reviewed my application and discussed concerns they had and also gave a brief description of job title.Then wanted more details about my skills.Received call in about a week or two saying I had gotten the job.Manager invited me to the store and gave me a simple tour of the store after I was hired.Easy and simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, Asked about experience in customer service.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Captain D's in July 2015.

Interview

I had got a call from Captain D's a day or so before I got an interview to set up an interview. I went and then was asked to come in for a second interview. I now work for Captain D's.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had prior work experience at another captain D's as well as other restaurants and was not going to take less than 8.00/hour

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Captain D's (Valdosta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview was rushed and done at the last minute, but this situation is relative to the level of professionalism of the General Manager. The particular one that I interviewed with was very lax. Came in during a less busy meal period and sat down with the General Manager and he simply asked me questions about my interests, my schooling, flexibility, and availability.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Captain D's.

Interview

There wasv Lots of paperwork. It was an Average interview. It Was not anything that I did not expect. They just asked about previous experience and background. Then they gave me tons of paperwork to fill out.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Captain D's in July 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was easy and felt more like a conversation than anything else. They basically want to know about your personality. It lasted for about 8-10 minutes and I was told I would get a call within a week if I had got the job or not. I Recieved a call 3 days later and was told to come in the following Thursday to fill out paper work, get trained, etc. However, I don't know what else to expect since this will be my first job.