Carbon38 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Carbon38

Negative100%
Other100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carbon38

Found 1 candidate interview
Carbon38
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Carbon38 (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very long and tedious process. Lots of questions about background and ideas to improve current processes. Had about 8 interviews in total with Marketing Dept, People Dept, COO, etc. After 2 weeks reached out to hiring manager as there was no contact, took a few days to get a response and then it was “we’re interviewing other candidates” then waited another 2 weeks and reached out again to be given the “we are going in another direction” one line response- the same day the job showed up on LinkedIn with exactly the same job description. Words of advice for Carbon leaders- transparency is best. If you cannot meet salary requirements and want to keep a good reputation, provide feedback not delays and vague responses. To the people department- courtesy is best when working with external candidates. Emails to People Department about interview and thank you’s were never acknowledged. Lots of work on the applicant with people making leading statements about getting the job only to be cast aside with little to no information and absolutely no feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you.
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about us?
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email