Cardiomedix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardiomedix

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardiomedix (Evanston, IL).

Interview

I saw online their open position as a nurse. I called the office where I was redirected to the Office Manager. After a couple short questions she asked me to send in my resume, which I did. Next day I got phone call asking me what is my availability to come in for an interview. The in office interview was with the Nurse Manager, very nice lady, her questions were about my experience working as a nurse and in special working with patients over the phone. Three days later I got the job, and here I am.

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardiomedix (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Interview was with the HR manager that went well until she revealed that it was a "full-time contract position" that would change into a part-time role after a few months. The phone conversation prior led me to believe I'd be in an actual full-time role with benefits, and this was not the case in person.

When I asked why I'd suddenly have to take a paycut, she responded with some news that the company may not survive past the six or so months I'd be on contract with them. So not only do I have to shift my position towards having less hours, there's a chance that the very company I'll be working at will go under, or at least feel the need to boot me out if things get too rough.

Yeah, no thanks. I'll pass. And you should probably do the same.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cardiomedix (Evanston, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, got a call to schedule a phone interview. Had phone interview and scheduled a face to face interview. Interview was very relaxed and focused half on the job and half on my suitability for the position as I am changing careers. Interviewer seemed to feel that the position was a waste of my talent. Unfortunately, there are no jobs in my field. There was also some brief information about the research and development of a sister company which I was told I would find interesting. I am sure I would, but it did not seem to directly apply to this position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if later hours (after 5pm) were a problem.   1 Answer
    • I was asked about my experience with data entry and Quickbooks as well as learning new software.   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cardiomedix (Evanston, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

was easy, got interview next day after applying on Monster. Zipora called me asking how soon can I come in for the interview. Insisting that I come in same day

Interview Questions

• describe past experiences?
      What makes you good candidate?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cardiomedix.

Interview

Convoluted. I was approached by an internal recruiter and that conversation went well. Things went awry at scheduling for the second stage. Availability of the hiring manager was sporatic. Interview went well and the next step was to be onsite. Scheduling never happened for for onsite interview and communications went dead. This same scenario repeated for two efforts to try and complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult for a seasoned Project Manager, but the interviewer did nto seem knowledgeable about Project Management.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardiomedix (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Very laid back, conversational, nothing too difficult. Very standard questions. The CEO will do your interview unless you are interviewing for a technical position or "nurse" position. The CEO tells you a lot about the history and future of the company.

Negotiation

If you ask for a high salary they will not make you an offer. They look to pay as little as possible without having to offer benefits.